Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Analyst, Strategic Customer Group (SCG) Reporting and Analytics
Raynham, Massachusetts; Warsaw, Indiana; West Chester, Pennsylvania; Somerville, New Jersey; Cincinnati, Ohio
Requisition ID: 2853180925
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst, Strategic Customer Group (SCG) Reporting and Analytics (R&A) – DePuy Synthes to be located in Raynham, MA, Somerville, NJ, Cincinnati, OH, or West Chester, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
The Senior Analyst will partner with the SCG organization to support analytics, including but not limited to Account Management, marketing, finance, pricing strategy and contract execution and ad hoc data analytics. The position will also work on activities that are related to pushing the OneMD initiatives.
This role’s priorities include creating, leading, and implementing process improvements, partnering within R&A and across Sales, Marketing and Finance to drive key KPIs and advanced analytics and insights in support of SCG priorities. This position will also closely collaborate within R&A across Commercial Operations, Information Technology functions (Data, Governance, Analytics) and other work streams to ensure data alignment, consistent reporting, and a focus on improving and building out new capabilities.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
• Identify and uncover unmet organizational needs and lead the execution of our commercial analytic solutions for internal and external customers
• Partner with SCG account management regions to identify key insights and trends. Participate in calls with the region to understand current market conditions.
• Analyze brand, segment, and account-level details to improve strategic knowledge of the market place and support tactics to improve execution
• Develop and disseminate KPI & process performance: assemble, analyze, and identify issues or opportunities, and develop recommendations
• Develop and support innovative approaches to improving operating efficiency by eliminating redundant steps and automating manual work as appropriate
• Lead and participate in cross functional team meetings
• Support data validation
• Other tasks and duties, as assigned
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required. Advanced degree in Business, Finance, or Marketing is preferred
• Minimum of five (5) years of business experience is required
• Minimum of three (3) years of finance, analytics and data analysis experience is preferred
• Proven experience using data and analytics to influence decisions is required
• Ability to effectively communicate and use problem-solving skills is required
• Ability to demonstrate strong analytical skills is required
• Ability to demonstrate advanced capabilities in Microsoft Excel is preferred
• Ability to demonstrate Tableau and/or Qliksense skills is preferred
• Experience conducting formal and ad-hoc presentations to cross-functional partners is required
• Ability to lead multiple priorities and strong interpersonal skills are required
• Ability to work in a matrixed environment is required
• This position can be in any of our Medical Devices offices in North America which include: Raynham, MA, Somerville, NJ, West Chester, PA or Cincinnati, OH.
• This may require up to 10% domestic travel including occasional weekends and/or overnight travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, United States-New Jersey-Somerville, United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)