Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Capital Programs Strategy and Execution
Requisition ID: 2851180925
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies (JJMDC)’s Strategic Customer Group (SCG) is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Capital Programs Strategy and Execution. This position will report to Director, Enabling Technologies Programs and Strategy Execution. The preferred location for this position is West Chester PA with consideration given to Raynham MA, Warsaw, IN, Somerville, NJ or Cincinnati OH. Domestic travel up to 20% is required.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies have been working to make surgery better for more than a century. With substantial breadth and depth in surgical technologies, orthopedic and interventional solutions, we aspire to improve and enhance medical care for people worldwide. Together, we are working to shape the future of health through differentiated products and services.
The position of Senior Manager, Capital Programs and Strategy Execution is a great opportunity to join the new Enabling Technologies team and play a critical role in further building this new capability focused on DePuy Synthes capital portfolio. This individual will support the Director, Enabling Technology Commercial Strategy & Execution and be responsible for the implementation, communication and management of commercial programs to drive the Go To Market strategy for assigned Capital Equipment portfolio. You will work closely with the Capital Equipment Selling team to translate program strategy into customer specific pricing & contracting strategy.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with Capital Equipment sales team and other stakeholders to develop customer offers for all assigned portfolio of Capital Equipment/Enabling Technologies
- Stage gate the deal requests to check for completion as well as alignment with the business parameters of the desired program and manage approval time to meet customers’ expectations.
- Manage and ensure all program related SOP’s, T&C’s and other templates are updated and approved as needed and ready for execution.
- Create and implement systems to improve deal approval throughput and turnaround time to effectively meet customer and commercial (Capital Equipment Sales Managers, Clinical implant Sales teams, SCG) team’s expectations.
- Lead development and approvals of promotional plans and materials including program brochures and customer facing presentations to highlight key benefits of the Capital programs.
- Collaborate with Franchise and Regional Marketing counterparts to contribute in the development of overall commercial strategy for the assigned portfolio of products.
- Lead efforts to assess competitive landscape and effectiveness of DPS Capital programs and generate insights to continually improve sales performance of assigned portfolio of capital equipment.
- Conduct primary and secondary research to collect VOC feedback from internal and external stakeholders including customers and draw necessary insights on the effectiveness of capital programs and if needed recommend adapting success factors of programs.
- Create and manage systems to provide sales quotations for portfolio of Capital Equipment to Capital Equipment Sales Managers, clinical selling teams, SCG and broader commercial teams.
- Track and support processing and administration of Evaluations/Demo requests.
- Liaison with key internal stakeholders - Finance, Pricing, SCG, Contract Execution, Legal and HCC to gain approvals for programs and deals including exception management. Display highest standards of customer responsiveness & ensure turnaround time for deal reviews & approvals & drive efficient execution of the Capital program strategy.
- Lead Program Lifecycle Management for the all the transactions types to ensure effectiveness of the portfolio of programs.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations, including but not limited to those pertaining to the marketing and sale of medical products to healthcare professionals.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, with a Master’s Degree being preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of total business experience is required
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience in contracting, marketing, finance, and/or other commercial experience is required
- Experience in the medical capital equipment industry is strongly preferred.
- Capital equipment commercial and/or contracting experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills are required.
- Strong technical skills in Excel, and/or other related finance, accounting systems are required.
- Experience in strategic partnering & collaboration within a matrix organization are required.
- Ability to work independently, influence decision making, think creatively, challenge the status quo, and work across multiple teams.
- Work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and be able to recommend and implement process improvements as well as effectively lead multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- This position may require up to 20% of domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, United States-Massachusetts-Raynham, United States-New Jersey-Somerville, United States-Ohio-Cincinnati
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)
Marketing & Sales