Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager Quality Assurance, Manufacturing
Requisition ID: 2843180926
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting a Manager Quality Assurance, Manufacturing to be located in Lititz, PA.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Manager Quality Control Lab will serve as the main quality support for the Manufacturing and/or Packaging divisions of operations. Establishes and maintains quality assurance programs, procedures, and controls.
In this role, you will act as advisor to subordinate supervisors or staff to help meet established schedules or resolve technical or operational problems; provides quality control support to the supplier quality assurance as requested or needed; submits information for budgeting and performance standards.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide Q&C and cross-functional leadership on status of initiatives and issues.
- Deliver a broad range of safety, quality and customer service metrics at the plant level, through individual and team execution.
- Develop tactics to ensure successful delivery of goals, securing resources and identifying accountability.
- Oversee quality systems including risk management, investigations, change control and CAPA.
- Troubleshoots high risk and high complexity issues, requiring cross functional and cross region collaboration, using experience, ingenuity and creativity to implement solutions across a wide range of root causes.
- Cultivate a culture of quality, acting as the voice of Q&C during cross-functional interactions, and shop-floor presence.
- Accountable for product disposition and compliance decisions at the plant level, making recommendations at a regional level.
- Escalates when required by procedure, or when potential impact to safety, systemic compliance, customer service or at significant cost.
- Direct interactions with Health Authorities may occur, supported by senior management. Might be point of contact as delegate.
- Identifies, assesses and communicates compliance risks to the organization, coordinating different areas of expertise to provide impact on product, solutions, actions and recommendations in case of QRB and Escalations.
- Coordinates regional and cross functional collaboration in executing risk management activities.
- Ensure a strong pipeline of talent for leadership roles and critical positions.
- Manages performance of direct reports and provides input to talent processes for all individuals in the Q&C organization at the plant-level.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Sciences is required. A focused degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, Biology, Biotechnology, or Engineering is highly preferred.
- A minimum of 6 years working within GMP highly regulated environment is required.
- Strong leadership experience is required.
- Expert knowledge of cGMP requirements and current Health Authority is a must.
- Working knowledge of other aspects of Quality functions (Audits, Training, Laboratory testing, suppliers, and etc.) is required.
- Strong knowledge and skills in the use of process development tools and Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence tools (ie. DOE, CTQ flow down, C/E Matrix, pFMEA, fish bone diagrams, etc) is preferred.
- Has a working knowledge of other systems including production, packaging and labeling, facilities and equipment, materials and laboratory controls.
- Strong statistical and analytical skills are required.
- Knowledge of the use of Excel as an analytical tool and/or utilizing Minitab is required.
- Excellent technical writing skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing, communication, listening, negotiating, problem-solving and decision-making skills are required.
- The ability to manage multiple projects as well as a high degree of complexity while dealing with different matrix organizations is required.
- This position may require up to 10% domestic travel as business demands.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law..
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)