Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a WW Commercial Education Senior Manager for DePuy Synthes. The incumbent will support the Joint Reconstruction business line and can be located in Warsaw, IN or Raynham, MA.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
WW Commercial Education Senior Manager is responsible for developing and leading
the clinical learning strategies and programs for Joint Reconstruction (primary responsibility knees) and other strategic areas as assigned. The Sr. Manager will partner with subject matter experts and vendors to direct the design and development of learning continuums that are executed for clinical training for all customer facing associates across all regions. The Senior Manager will collaborate with regional commercial education partners as well as commercial leaders across the organization (Marketing & Sales) to align on the learning strategy, ensure consistent and effective training, and build learning professional capabilities.
As the WW Commercial Education Senior Manager, you will:
• Partner with commercial business leaders to understand business strategy
• Create the learning strategy and design/develop Joint Reconstruction learning programs to improve the clinical and selling proficiency of the global sales organizations
• Consult with Global Strategic / Regional Marketing teams and offer expertise on the establishment of training priorities to meet business objectives and ensure sales growth
• Build global learning continuums for prioritized product launches as well as Foundations (new hire), Advanced, and Master level programs
• Build and execute Train-the-Trainer (TTT) programs for regional partners to ensure seamless hand-off of content
• Ensure all global content is accessible to regional teams
• Manage several content development projects simultaneously
• Establish a WW governance process to ensure consistency, quality, effectiveness and compliance
• Partner with Content Management and Compliant Communication teams to ensure global content is compliant on an ongoing basis
• Identify, evaluate and present current research and latest benchmarking trends in learning media and technology-based performance development solutions maximizing effectiveness and innovation of training programs
• Develop and/or align to metric strategy to track outcome and learning effectiveness
• Oversee vendor negotiations and manage projects to ensure outsourced projects meet company expectations
• Work with procurement, legal, and other JNJ departments on vendor contracts and statements of works to ensure adherence to company policies
• Maintain operating budget
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
• A minimum of seven (7) years of relevant business experience within Sales, Marketing and/or Learning and Development is required.
• Medical Device experience is preferred.
• Strong clinical expertise in Knee Reconstruction is preferred.
• Experience in Learning and Development with an emphasis on Instructional Design & Delivery is preferred.
• Experience managing vendor resources is required.
• Experience working in outside of the US (OUS) marketplace or with OUS teams is preferred.
• Proven ability to understand business strategy and translate it into learning solutions that support the company’s business goals is required.
• Ability to lead and influence cross functional teams and across a matrix organization is required.
• Must be able to work from Warsaw, IN, or Raynham, MA and travel up to 20% of the time to domestic and international destinations.
Johnson & Johnson
Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information,
national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
United States-Indiana-Warsaw-Other Locations
North America-United States-Massachusetts-RaynhamOrganization
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)Job Function
Sales TrainingRequisition ID