Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Customer Development Analyst
Skillman, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 2778180925
Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Senior Customer Development Analyst based in Skillman, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $71.9 billion in 2016 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. develops and markets baby care, wound care and skin care products that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals and incorporate the latest innovations. The portfolio includes heritage brands JOHNSON’S® Baby and BAND-AID® Brand, as well as leading skin care brands such as AVEENO® and CLEAN & CLEAR®.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Senior Customer Development Analyst will be focused on our Skin Care Portfolio, with brands such as Neutrogena, Aveeno, and Clean & Clear, and it will be supporting several key customers who have a strong emphasis on growing their Skin Care businesses.
• Organize, analyze, and draw conclusions from a variety of syndicated data sources such as Nielsen, IRI, customer POS, and loyalty data to independently discern trends and provide insights-based recommendations in order to enhance sales results.
• Provide high quality, unbiased category management recommendations to customer retailers and field sales to enable them to increase category sales & share
• Optimization of SKU assortment by providing shopper, category, brand and/or customer insights to support a strategy or recommendations for customers.
• Support Customer Development Manager in the development promotional plans, routed in data insights
• Support efforts to develop and enhance customer relationships & support a variety of customer requests in assigned area
• Provide analytic support to other internal partners, such as brand and field sales, by providing POS updates, line reviews, promotional reviews, and ad hoc special projects based on the need for in-depth analysis of data or other analytics services.
• Persuade and influence internal teams and the customer to a different perspective through use of compelling data and insights.
• Develop, utilize, and share best practices to enhance functional efficiency and accuracy of findings and recommendations.
• Ensures that data utilized is accurately formed, reported and error-free when devising data sets through careful review and refinement prior to running analytical tests.
• Comply with company policy and procedures at all times.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required
• Minimum of three (3) years of prior experience in customer sales, category insights/management, analytics, shopper marketing/insights, or related field is required
• Experience working in a consumer products environment is required
• Prior experience with syndicated data (such as Nielsen/IRI) is required
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills are required
• Prior Beauty or Skin Care experience is preferred
• Prior experience with JDA or other space planning software is preferred
• Ability to access, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from sales and customer data is required
• Ability to create impactful presentations to explain recommendations and findings of analyses, resources, and studies are required
• This role will be located in Skillman, NJ and will require up to 25%-30% domestic travel
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)