Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Manager, Strategic Deployment
Skillman, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 2769180601
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Strategy Deployment, located in Skillman, NJ.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Self Care products
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
• Lead and advance the deployment & implementation of strategic initiatives for North America supply chain.
• Utilize the Network Optimization Playbook to advance the deployment and implementation phases of network strategy projects, as appropriate, with a focus on;
• Business Case preparation and CAR approval
• Project planning, management and execution
• Drive capital, customer service, quality and cost excellence
• Implementation that delivers effective customer service, quality, cost and inventory results
• Ensure Valuing People through clear goals and objectives for team, development and succession planning (roll-on and roll-off)
• Ensure effective utilization of business systems and global functions
• Provide strong connectivity with existing core business processes
• Gain alignment and buy-in for all recommendations, utilize defined forums
• Meet compliance with Quality and Regulatory requirements
• Provide active coaching to appropriate project associates and work stream leaders
• Provide leadership and skill set development with associates within the project
• Responsible for achieving cost management and benefits realization related to the project
• A Bachelor's Degree is required for this position, an MBA is highly desired.
• A minimum of 8 years of experience in Supply Chain is required.
• Working knowledge and understanding of drivers of all parts of the Supply Chain is required.
• Ability to zoom in and zoom out of data analytics and successfully operate/manage both at the detail and the strategic level is required.
• Project Management experience required. Experience in advancing cross-functional supply chain strategic projects, including business case development, highly desired.
• Strong interpersonal relationship skills and the ability to lead by influencing key partners (such as Finance, Procurement, Planning and Quality) are required.
• This position is based in Skillman, NJ and may require some domestic and international travel up to 15%.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)