Johnson & Johnson Careers
Region Sales Manager (Trauma/CMF/Mitek) - Northern New Jersey (NJ) - DePuy Synthes Sales
New Jersey, United States
Requisition ID: 2764180926
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Region Sales Manager in North Jersey (NJ) area.
DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Trauma/CMF: DePuy Synthes Trauma offers a comprehensive portfolio of trauma care solutions for the treatment of the most simple to the most complex trauma injuries using traditional and minimally invasive techniques.
Mitek Sports Medicine: At Mitek Sports Medicine, we are passionate about getting patients back to their passion. As a global leader in orthopaedic sports medicine, we develop minimally invasive devices and non surgical products used in the treatment of joint injuries related to sports and physical activity, as well as degenerative tissue conditions.
- The Regional Manager, Sales will be responsible for the DePuy Synthes portfolio; accountable for leading the overall management of sales strategies, activities, operations, and budgets associated with driving sales for the organization.
- The Regional Manager, Sales is responsible for the DePuy Synthes Medical Device Portfolio which includes Trauma, CMF, Joint Reconstruction, Power Tools, and Mitek Sport Medicine. As part of this dynamic team with world class orthopedic products, the Regional Manager, Sales will lead sales activities that would result in customer and patient satisfaction while exceeding the sales goals and objectives.
- The duties for this role include Implementing and executing selling strategies and strategic sales plans which will help achieve overall DePuy Synthes sales goals and objectives. The ability to demonstrate product and procedural knowledge; clinical and procedure excellence, product expertise and new product introduction experience. The ability to Recruit, hire, and retain a professional and high achieving sales consultant for each territory in the Region.
- Provide on-going performance management, coaching, and development of direct reports. Drive business results by working closely with Consultants to set and achieve territory objectives, while driving patient care and customer satisfaction. Assume a lead role in the territory in acquisition of new accounts and surgeon relationships while assisting consultants in penetrating existing accounts with new technologies
- Possess and demonstrate an understanding of the changing market dynamics in healthcare, industry trends, customer segmentation, customer data knowledge and buying process. Lead a portfolio of products, responsible for sales, growth and income targets to improve gross profits, profitability, asset management, and budget management.
- Manage business expenses in Region with fiscal responsibility. Establish relationships with key surgeons, key accounts, and associations to leverage potential opportunities, and maximize resources to drive collaboration toward innovative solutions. Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one’s job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics, and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer. Promote and nurture the highest standards of professionalism, ethics and compliance, and actively support our compliance program-related initiatives, programs, trainings, and activities. Comply with all applicable laws and regulations relating to DePuy’s business activities and Policies and Procedures of the Health Care Compliance Program and Johnson and Johnson Business Code of Conduct.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent required; Business/Marketing/Finance degree preferred. MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant business experience required paired with a minimum of 2 years of management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership capability including the ability to lead and manage through change and strong leadership principles behavior alignment: Connect Shape, Lead, and Deliver. Excellent listening, written & oral communication skills, which drives appropriate questioning, precise communication and the ability to influence.
- Good organizational skills along with the ability to make impactful sales presentations with positive results are required. Business Acumen. Clinical and procedure excellence, product expertise and new product introduction experience.
- Strong Customer Understanding, with the ability to use customer data and knowledge to drive the buying process.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and develop field sales talent. Track record of success working within a matrix organizational environment and enterprise mindset decision making.
- Demonstrated leadership in strategic planning and project management along with documented sales achievement(s) are required.
- Candidates must possess a valid driver's license issued in the United States.
- The ability to travel related to this role is required.
- Excellent negotiation skills. Significant Travel (30% - 50%)
- Individuals must live in the current geography or be willing to relocate.
United States-New Jersey-
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)