Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Product Director, IMM Portfolio Payer Marketing
Requisition ID: 2759180205
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Product Director, IMM Portfolio Payer Marketing located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Our discoveries lead us not only to new treatments, but also to new ways to empower patients and expand their access to quality care. For more about Janssen Biotech, Inc., one of the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit www.janssenbiotech.com.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Product Director, IMM Portfolio Payer Marketing, is accountable for leading the development and execution of payer strategies for within a dynamic biosimilar market. The successful incumbent will serve as the marketing lead responsible for biosimilar competitive strategy and developing the messaging and tools to be deployed with the Strategic Customer Group (SCG) – both payer and institutional business group. This role will require a portfolio mindset to drive Janssen Immunology market leadership and create a competitive advantage in a dynamic biosimilar market. Success in this role will include development of core marketing and leadership competencies: Leadership through others in a matrix environment, leading through complexity and change, payer and pricing acumen, lifecycle management for mature products, and identifying key insights and behavior to shape the IMM biosimilar competitive strategy and message platform. This position will work closely with the brand teams across Immunology Marketing, Strategic Customer Group, Commercial Excellence and Legal/Compliance. Proven ability to work within a matrix environment is critical.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the refresh of the IMM biosimilar defense strategy for the portfolio that will shape perceptions and beliefs about innovators in a dynamic market
- Collaborate and partner with the strategic customer group and institutional business group to deliver the appropriate tools, value propositions and resources to support a portfolio mindset
- Shape and lead Janssen IMM Employer strategy and resources to keep the IMM Portfolio competitive in the evolving biosimilar market
- Partnering with key internal and external stakeholders across a matrix environment to ensure all key marketing efforts that are driving growth key IMM growth brands
- Demonstrate clear leadership within the broader IMM and Janssen marketing organization
- Other responsibilities as appropriate to support Portfolio efforts
- A minimum of a B.A./B.S. required.
- A minimum 6 years of relevant business experience in the pharma/biotech/healthcare industry is required.
- Three (3) years Marketing experience is preferred
- Must have excellent communication and project management skills, and an ability to influence without authority
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and willingness to take prudent risks – appropriately pushing boundaries to drive transformative outcomes
- Thought leadership, accountability, and results orientation are required
- Ability to share prior examples of being a self‐starter with a track record of challenging the status quo and delivering timely results
This role is in Horsham, PA and will require up to 20% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)