Johnson & Johnson Careers
IT Senior Analyst, Service Specialist – Reporting and Analytics
Requisition ID: 2757181004
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The IT Senior Analyst, Reporting and Analytics role will aid in the design, development, and delivery of integrated enterprise Reporting & Analytics applications with a primary focus on Qlik products, Qlik Sense and QlikView. The IT Senior Analyst will also be actively engaged in improvement projects that further enhance the Data & Analytics team’s ability to efficiently service our customers. This position can be located in NJ or PA with preference for Raritan, NJ.
- Develop and maintain various Reporting & Analytics solutions including Tableau, Spotfire or Qlik reporting and visualization applications in production, quality and development environments
- Ensure Shared Reporting & Analytics platforms meet project requirements; collaborate on product roadmaps, development and deployment processes.
- Performs assessments of customer demand and partners with order analysts to deliver estimates and quotes for Reporting & Analytics services to the customer.
- Assist with data warehouse initiatives working with data warehouse administrators to develop data mart models, design specifications and metadata documentation
- Ensure data security approaches satisfy internal compliance policies and are HIPAA compliant
- Participate in daily meetings and regular planning and review sessions (using Kanban/Agile methodology)
- Develop and document technical requirements and solutions and deliver continuous improvement recommendations to service owners
- Manages vendor relationships: plans, selects, and schedules approved vendors to deliver Reporting & Analytics services and oversees the work of vendor resources throughout projects.
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Ensure appropriate metrics are captured/ updated as they relate to the BI environment in support of relevant Application Services processes
- Troubleshoot and remediate data and performance issues
- Production support and issue resolution
- A Bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, information technology, business administration, or another rigorous discipline is preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in design and development of Tableau, Spotfire or Qlik reporting and analytics tools is required.
- Experience with dimensional-relational models and building complex reports is preferred.
- Experience with full Software Development Lifecycle methodologies including Agile/Scrum is required.
- Working knowledge of installation, configuration, administration, security approaches, performance tuning/optimization and process scheduling of Tableau or Qlik is preferred.
- Exposure to data modeling tools like ERWIN, Visio, Toad designer, etc. is preferred.
- Tableau or Qlik certification is preferred.
- Significant experience with relational databases and ETL tools and techniques is preferred.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with executives, engineers, project managers, QA testers, internal customers and external partners is preferred.
- Ability to design solutions with limited amount of predetermined requirements over an iterative cycle with the customer is required.
- Must be highly motivated, a quick learner and the ability to work independently or on a team driving solutions with minimal supervision.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United States-Pennsylvania
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)