Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Global Brand Manager, ACUVUE OASYS 1 Day
Requisition ID: 2751180926
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently seeking a Senior Global Brand Manager, ACUVUE OASYS 1 Day to be based in Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position is the Global Brand Steward for one of ACUVUE® contact lenses brands. This position creates and enables the brand portfolio strategy and an integrated marketing communication plan (consumer and professional). The Senior Manager must collaborate with global, regional and cross functional business partners to be successful and deliver a suite of solutions to meet the needs of consumers and professionals with a clear value proposition that differentiates Johnson & Johnson Vision from the competition.
It is the Senior Global Brand Manager’s responsibility to lead strategies for claims development, new products introduction GTM (in partnership with Innovation & Pipeline team), professional and consumer education, content creation and communication (in partnership with the consumer and professional experience teams).
The Senior Global Brand Manager will work close to the respective regional brand lead, ensuring strategic guidance and supporting the local teams for a flawless execution of the brand strategies. The senior manager will manage the brand volume and sales forecasts partnering with analytics, planning and demand team, as well as share accountability for the brand’s regional and global business performance – sales, share and new wearers generation.
- Articulate the role of the Brand within the portfolio of brands (positioning, differentiation, integrated messaging) across consumer and eye care professional audiences with an external view to winning in the global marketplace;
- Create and enable brand messaging strategy and programming/integrated communications in strong partnership with Global Experience teams and Global Agency Leadership team on behalf of these brands globally and for region-specific market needs;
- Launch New Product(s) with aligned positioning and integrated communications strategy for ECP and Consumer with seamless collaboration with Innovation & Pipeline team with focus on marketplace readiness and organizational readiness adhering to the Launch Excellence process.
- Develop Communications Objectives/Framework, Plan of Action, Publications and Claims strategy for the brand to ensure creative and messaging is delivered for Consumers and Professionals in Regions.
- Partner with Global Strategic Insights to provide marketplace relevant insights and implications for the Brand demand generation (inputs into communications strategy, messaging, and mediums intended for ECP and Consumer Audiences that deliver measurable business and brand results.)
- Deliver Claims and Evidence-based messaging strategy and messaging through strong collaboration with Global Strategic Insights and Global Professional, Medical, Clinical Affairs Teams for consumer-facing and ECP-facing audiences for the Brand.
- Owns and Develop Competitive Responses/Action Plans through to assets delivery in a proactive and reactive orientation for this brand.
- Partner with Global Professional Affairs to shape influencer strategy for all ECP constituencies (Schools, KOLs, Conventions, Journals, etc.)
- Provide course correction activities as needed for Regional alignment – includes partnership with supply chain to meet demand changes vs. business plan.
- Participate in the S&OP process to ensure global forecast management (planning and supply) vetting from regional feeds and, if needed, supply prioritization.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree is required. MBA is strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 8 years of progressive marketing experience or commercial experience with a strong track record of business results.
- A minimum of 4 years of Consumer-Packaged Goods (CPG) experience and/or Healthcare Professional marketing experience is required.
- Experience in a medical device business is preferred.
- Strong creative and conceptual thinking ability to set a vision, identify new opportunities, develop new ways of working, pinpoint solutions to complex problems and overcome obstacles
- Proven leadership ability to motivate and manage cross-functional teams across a matrix organization
- Strong experience with market research/customer insights and business performance tracking across a global market landscape is strongly preferred.
- Up to 25% domestic and international travel is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)