Johnson & Johnson Careers
Associate Director, Global Strategic Analytics, Solid Tumor
Requisition ID: 2717180925
Janssen Global Services, LLC is recruiting for an Associate Director, Global Strategic Analytics for the Solid Tumor Targeted Therapy DAS, located in Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Global Services, LLC encompasses groups that provide leadership across critical business areas for Janssen including, Global Commercial Strategy Organization; Global Pharmaceuticals Communication and Public Affairs; U.S. Pharmaceuticals Procurement Group; and Pharmaceuticals Group Business Development.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
This position is in the Global Commercial Strategy Organization and will report to the Global Commercial Intelligence Leader, Solid Tumor Targeted Therapy DAS. The scope of the Solid Tumor Targeted Therapy DAS extends across a wide range of tumors, including Lung, Bladder and Colorectal Cancers.
The Associate Director, Global Strategic Analytics will be responsible for providing strategic insights to drive decision making. The individual will partner closely with the Strategic Marketing leader to shape global commercial development strategies for products in early and late development. The functional scope of this position is primary market research, as well as secondary data analytics and forecasting. Business partners include but are not limited to Global Strategic Marketing, Medical Affairs, R&D, Regional Business Analytics, New Business Development, Global Market Access & Pricing, Supply Chain and Finance. The individual is an integral part of the team and will be relied upon as a core team member and leader.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative primary market research to support products in the Solid Tumor Targeted Therapy DAS with specific focus on Lung Cancer and Bladder Cancer.
• Develop and manage primary market research plans. Ensure depth of insight and rigor into decision-making around progressing internal assets.
• Articulate, frame and effectively communicate insights, risks and opportunities.
• Present findings/recommendations to marketing/senior leaders. Recommend actions on the strategic plan.
• Manage multiple projects and priorities according to research needs.
• Assist in optimizing commercial development strategies. Partner with regions on creation of launch readiness plans for late development products through primary and secondary market research.
• Participate in forecasting products and markets.
• Assist in the development of forecasts, key forecast assumptions, sensitivity analysis.
• Stay abreast of the emerging competitive landscape.
• Create effective partnerships with business partners that lead to transparency, trust and sharing of knowledge.
• A minimum of 6 years of progressive business experience in Primary Market Research, Analytics and/or Competitive Intelligence is required.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience primary market research projects is required.
• Experience with forecasting or secondary data analysis is highly desired.
• Experience in pharmaceutical industry (market research firms, management consulting etc) is required.
• Knowledge of the Oncology disease state is highly preferred.
• Strong leadership, project and process management to drive business results is required.
• Strong presentation, communication, interpersonal, and organization development skills are required.
• Knowledge and understanding of the key scientific, clinical, regulatory and commercial processes is desired.
• Individual with a track record of working effectively across functions/organizations is required.
• Sound business acumen and the ability to influence decisions with internal and regional partners is required.
• Individual must have the ability and interest to understand disease areas, product specific clinical data and determine impact on decision being made.
• Demonstrated expertise in Excel and PowerPoint is required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)