Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager Core Functions Digital Learning
Requisition ID: 2716190819
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., is recruiting for a Manager Core Functions Digital Learning located in Titusville, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at www.janssen.com and follow us @JanssenGlobal. Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies.
Manager, Core Functions for Digital Learning
- The Manager of Core Functions for Digital Learning is responsible for leading the administration of our main learning platforms (Examples include: Janssen Learn—an experience design platform, Summit—Cornerstone on Demand LMS, Axonify—a gaming platform).
- You will actively identify process improvement opportunities for execution. This role will be the product owner for our Assessment Platform and co-Product Owner for Metrics that Matter.
- Based on administrative and business insights, you will collaborate with members of the Digital Learning Team, Learning Strategists, and local Therapeutic Areas (TAs)/Groups to craft a content management strategy that informs content governance for assessments, new hire, gaming, and continuous learning.
- You will play a key role in advising how content needs to be organized, optimized, and managed within learning platforms so modern learners can easily access our content.
- As a team member, you will ensure flawless delivery of pan-Janssen content while being an advisor on key projects.
- Additionally, you will have the opportunity to coach our analysts, and become a meaningful contributor to the creation and execution a modern learning strategy to meet the needs of Janssen.
Content /Knowledge Management - 30%
- Organizes the content on the various learning platforms, consistently across Janssen, for optimal availability and access to training materials.
- Manages the deployment of pan-Janssen content and serves as a liaison/advisor to key groups such as LX, Account Management, LEAD Selling Team, etc.
- Leads a cross-functional content governance committee across TAs/Groups to develop aligned standards.
- Documents, manages, scales, audits, and optimizes the aligned standards in a matrixed environment.
- Continually drives business impact and efficiencies, process improvement to increase customer satisfaction.
- Maintains procedures and policies to ensure consistent adoption and usage of platforms.
Product Owner and Administrator for Assessment and Measurement Platforms - 30%
- Serves as our internal administrator for our Metrics that Matter and Assessment Platform (currently Corner Stone on Demand).
- Builds, launches, tests, and deploys assessments in support of TAs/Group needs.
- Responsible for the maintenance, administration, and utilization of Metrics that Matter.
- Serves as the co-product owner for the Metrics that Matter and primary product owner for our Assessment platform by being the bridge between the vendor and the organizations.
- Influences vendor’s roadmap based on clearly identified Janssen business needs.
Lead the Administration for Learning Platforms – 15%
- Develops deep administrative knowledge in our Experience Design and Gaming platform and administers platforms as needed.
- Coaches our Digital Learning Analysts to utilize the systems efficiently and effectively to meet needs of internal business partners.
- Serves as a Technical Advisor on local projects as needed.
- Identifies use cases and improvements that can advance the digital learning capabilities.
Troubleshooting/Reporting - 15%
- Serves as point of escalation for support issues by working with others to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to accessing the LMS and course content.
- Consults and builds customized reports on an as needed basis and runs standards reports.
- Interpret reporting based on action required; makes recommendations for follow up.
Development/Strategy – 10%
- Develops, coaches & leads SL&D Trainers, Managers, and learning analysts to achieve their maximum potential by providing opportunities to expand the individual’s experiences and technical knowledge.
- Develops Janssen’s overarching content strategy for learning technology in collaboration with TAs and Learning Strategists.
- Inspires others to use innovative tools and technology to enhance the learning experience and assists others with adopting new technology solutions.
- Contributes to the creation of a strategic road map that meets the needs of modern learner.
- Performs other work-related to job or special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience is required
- MS degree is preferred
- Solid Project Management including ability to lead cross-functional project groups and runs projects independently is required
- Highly detailed oriented with strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong understanding of the life cycle of content is required
- Ability to utilize analytics to gather information to influence decisions is required
- Database / Data organization experience a plus
- Process Improvement Certifications is a plus
- Administering learning platforms examples including LMS/Learning Experience Platforms (LXP)/Gaming Platforms and Assessment platforms is required
- Demonstrated knowledge of learning technology and instructional design
- Ability to solve problems and troubleshoot issues calmly and expeditiously
- Able to work with volumes of information under tight timeline
- Attention to detail a necessary with big picture orientation
- Ability to partner with a variety of individuals, secure insight, offer recommendations to execute on projects.
- Strong proficiency with MS Excel and PPT with general proficiency with Office 365 and Sharepsoint
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Learning Excellence - Incorporates adult learning principles into the design, development, and execution of blended learning solutions that address critical business needs.
Technology Utilization - Leverages diverse learning technologies and identifies innovative new technologies to create user focused, efficient, and effective learning experiences that drive business outcomes.
Collaborative Partnerships - Identifies, develops, and leverages internal and external partnerships to collaborate and address business goals.
Project Management - Leads projects accounting for timelines, compliance constraints, business needs, budget, and available resources.
Marketplace and Access Knowledge – High proficiency and fluency in remaining current to the evolving marketplace dynamics, market access, and reimbursement changes that impact the design and delivery of learning solutions.
Johnson& Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)