Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Manager, Hip Reconstruction - DePuy Synthes
Requisition ID: 2706180924
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Product Manager, Hip Reconstruction located in Markham, ON.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve quality of life.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies is one of the largest and most diversified medical devices businesses in Canada and around the globe. The company will offer unparalleled exposure to product lines as diverse as joint reconstruction, trauma, spine as well as medical devices for minimally invasive and open surgical procedures, devices for women’s health, infection prevention and control and cardiovascular & neurovascular diagnostics and treatment.
As the Product Manager, Hip Reconstruction you will be responsible for the Life Cycle management of all elements of the hip reconstruction business including revision. You will develop and execute product strategies to grow your portfolio working closely with Sales leadership, Sales Consultants and a range of other cross-functional stakeholders. As the Product Manager, you are the marketing strategist as well as the product and procedure expert and will coach and instruct the Sales Force on the portfolio of products and associated procedures in the hip space.
The primary responsibilities of this position include:
- Defining and implementing a differentiating product strategy, including pricing.
- Driving execution of the product marketing plan.
- Providing financial and demand forecasts for product lines and updates throughout the year.
- Executing new product introductions.
- Through consistent customer interactions, examining market dynamics to support marketing plans.
- Understanding the competitive landscape to inform strategy.
- Utilizing market research and market analytics to plan product activities.
- Managing Product Life Cycle.
- Developing economic and clinical sales arguments for products.
- Working collaboratively with Marketing partners and cross-functional stakeholders to deliver integrated plans.
- A minimum of a University degree is required, MBA an asset.
- A minimum of 5 years sales and/or marketing experience in the medical device industry is required.
- Marketing and portfolio management experience within the area of orthopedic surgery is strongly preferred.
- Strong financial analytical skills.
- Experience with the RFP/tender process is required.
- Experience in creating a marketing plan and in managing associated budgets is required.
- Committed to Integrity in all aspects of business.
- Bilingual in English/French would be an asset.
- Candidate must also have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- This position is located in Markham, ON and requires travel (CA and US) up to 40% of the time.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)