Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW HEALTH ECONOMICS
Requisition ID: 2697170620
Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Postdoctoral Fellow in Health Economics Modeling, located in Raritan, NJ. The duration of the Postdoctoral Fellow program is 2 years.
At Janssen Research & Development, LLC, we are united and energized by one mission – to discover and develop innovative medicines that ease patients’ suffering, and meet the most important unmet medical needs of our time. We think of the world as our laboratory and we look for innovation wherever it exists. This drives our relentless search for the best science, and our pursuit of collaborations and partnerships. We believe there are no limits to what science can do.
The Health Economics Modeling team is part of Janssen Global Market Access organization, and currently consists of 4 health economists. The team plays a key role in the development of health economics models across all therapeutic areas within Janssen and works closely with cross-functional market access teams to ensure competitive advantage and access in a value driven global healthcare market.
We are seeking a highly motivated, conscientious and diligent scientist, who is flexible, dynamic, and able to work with autonomy to drive their individual project forward while also contributing to the group as an integral team member. The Postdoctoral Fellow will receive comprehensive trainings on conducting health economic research and developing economic models by our internal experts. In the addition, he/she will work with the team members and other market access functions to
- Conduct literature reviews related to health economic evaluations and cost-effectiveness analyses.
- Design and develop health economic models to conduct cost-effectiveness and budget impact analyses
- Program the models using Microsoft Excel with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Perform basic statistical analyses (e.g., descriptive statistics and regression analyses)
- Draft reports, abstract and manuscripts
- Candidates must have a recent or expected Doctorate Degree (e.g., Ph.D.) in Economics/Health Economics, Statistics/Biostatistics, Mathematics, Epidemiology, Health Services Research, or other relevant program with strong quantitative trainings.
- The candidate must be self-motivated, productive, and team-oriented, with proven scientific problem-solving skills with an interest in the international context of healthcare systems and technology assessment.
- The candidate must also have excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- The preferred candidate has strong computer skills with Excel (including VBA programming) and SAS or R with excellent understanding of statistics or econometrics.
- Independence, creativity, and the critical thinking to challenge ideas are needed.
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)