Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior UX Designer -Health & Wellness
Requisition ID: 2689180215
Johnson & Johnson Health & Wellness (www.jnj.com/jjhws) is looking for a User Experience/User Interface (UX/UI) Designer, to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible team working on digital products for our Health and Wellness Solutions Company.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating and leading holistic UX design projects – including interaction, visual and prototype design.
- Developing concepts into high fidelity visual designs.
- Understanding user needs and business goals to conceptualize and design digital experiences via sketches, storyboards, wireframes and prototypes.
- Creating user personas and journey maps to help guide and validate meaningful design experiences.
- Taking a lead role in design projects from concept to delivery.
- Partnering with developers from concepts through sprint development
- Defining and contributing to digital visual style guide and our UX Pattern Library.
- Applying system thinking to consider the digital touchpoints, and to design across various digital channels, including but not limited to web and mobile.
- 5+ years a designer in an agency or corporate setting.
- IA and Visual Design chops.
- Highly skilled in developing low/medium fidelity wireframes/storyboards as conceptual designs as well as the ability to produce high fidelity designs.
- Expertise in creating rich visual designs using tools including, but not limited to: Sketch, InVision, and Creative Cloud.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum delivery teams.
- Expertise in mobile design (iOS/Android)
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
- Ability to conduct usability studies.
- Ability to socialize concepts and ideas to extended stakeholders.
- Advanced design certifications or degrees.
- Experience in VR, AR, AI, Voice UX.
This full-time position will be located in New Brunswick, NJ. The office is very accessible via the NJ Transit train.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick