Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead iOS Developer – Healthcare Technology
Providence, Rhode Island; Providence, Rhode Island
Requisition ID: 2674180925
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Lead iOS Developer to be part of a fast-paced, innovative, and highly visible teams building web and mobile software for our commercial lines of business and directly touching our customers. The position will be located in Providence, RI.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion, Johnson & Johnson is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This position is within the IT Application Services Digital and Analytics organization, which is focused on Technical Solutions Delivery, Consulting, and Software Engineering of Digital Marketing solutions, Analytics and Business Intelligence solutions, and Healthcare Technology/ Digital Health solutions for Johnson & Johnson’s Operating Companies worldwide. This individual will act as a lead mobile developer on the iOS platforms. This individual will be part of a highly talented development team, developing highly visible healthcare technology solutions for patients, hospitals, and providers that are focused on improving outcomes for patients in a broad range of healthcare domains. You will be part of a Hungry, Humble, Smart and innovative team who is laser focused on healthcare technology.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the mobile development team to success within the Scrum framework and develop solutions against core business requirements (user stories)
- Collaborating with the core development team and the product owner to define and estimate business requirements and then translate these into specific software tasks
- Hands on software development: being assigned specific tasks that can be developed and produced within designated time interval (sprint)
- Collaborate as a member of an agile team to get products developed and completed with best in class software development
- Conduct code reviews and mentor team members in performing effective code reviews
- Define unit and integration tests that can be applied to CI/CD testing
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent professional experience) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of broad IT experience in web, mobile, and internet technologies, preferably in a large global organization is required
- Experience with agile development (SCRUM) and a basic understanding of agile development methodologies, specifically Scrum is required
- Experience with source code management using Git is required
- Experience in motivating and guiding the development team to deliver successful sprints and deployments, and mentoring them along the way is required
- 5 or more years of native iOS mobile application development, with applications published in the app store or published code in GitHub is required
- Required experience developing using Swift, Objective-C is preferred
- Experience working with MVC design pattern, MVP/MVVM is preferred
- Experience working with RESTFul web services and JSON is required
- Experience working with CoreData or Realm is required
- Experience with dependency managers including CocoaPods and/or Carthage and third-party frameworks such as AlamoFire is required
- Expertise in using both storyboards and xibs along with UIKit, Cocoa Touch, and Autolayout is required
- XCTest Automation
- CI/CD configuration and implementation
- Experience working with Atlassian suite of tools
United States-Rhode Island-Providence
United States-Rhode Island-Providence
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)