Johnson & Johnson Careers
Quality Inspector II
Requisition ID: 2673180601
Johnson & Johnson Vision (JJV), a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for Quality Inspector II, to be located in Milpitas, CA.
JJV, is a worldwide company with operations in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Since we introduced soft disposable contact lenses in 1988, and through the acquisition of Abbott Medical Optics in 2017, no other manufacturer has matched the aggressive expansion of our wide-ranging Surgical Vision (Cataracts and Lasik portfolio) and Vision Care (ACUVUE and Consumer Eye Health solutions) family of products. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding the JV brand, and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in total eye healthcare solutions.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
In this role, you will be working for receiving/in-process/final inspection.
You, the Quality Inspector II will:
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and Procedures
- Perform inspections in various areas of the company; receiving, in-process, final to assure conformance to product specifications
- Maintain adequate records of inspections and testing
- Initiate on-conforming material repots upon detection of non-conforming material
- Interface with various departments on related quality issues
- Assist Supervisor in coordination and maintenance of equipment calibrations activities
- Perform duties in compliance with FDA, QSR/cGMP, and company quality systems
- High School Diploma is required, Associates degree or equivalent is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a medical device industry is preferred, other industry experience considered
- Ability to interpret drawings specifications is required
- Hands-on experience with basic measuring tools, equipment and inspection methodologies is preferred
- Knowledge of basic mathematics. Familiarity with statistical concepts a plus
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Experience with IBM PC computer systems and software applications such as Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Knowledge of calibration software and systems a plus
- Ability to follow directions from Supervisor, to interact with co-workers to understand and follow documented work instructions and procedures
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AMO Manufacturing USA, LLC (6240)