Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Director, NA Digital Analytics
Requisition ID: 2663180202
Johnson & Johnson, is currently recruiting for an Associate Director, NA Digital Analytics. This position will be based in New Brunswick, NJ with up to 10% domestic travel.
The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develops and markets beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
The Associate Director, NA Digital Analytics will reside within Global Analytics team and report to Sr. Director - Digital and Personalized Marketing Analytics.
The Associate Director will lead the execution of digital analytics capabilities in North America by bringing forth state of the art digital measurement and reporting capabilities, standards, & best practices via a balance of technology, people and process driving excellence in digital marketing. The scope includes, but is not limited to, Web, Mobile, Search, Social, Media, Voice of Consumer, CRM, Competitive Analysis, Benchmarking, and Testing & Optimization. The Associate Director will work closely with the business analytics function on leveraging the insights from the core measurement tools including marketing mix and attribution modeling efforts. The role is a key contributor to the creation of a data-driven culture for the J&J Consumer digital analytics practice.
The Associate Director will lead the delivery of digital analytics education across the regional footprint by means of face-to-face training, documented case studies, formal presentations and hands-on workshops.
- Support the delivery of the digital health scorecard measuring business performance across J&J digital ecosystem; including web, mobile, email, social, paid media, etc.
- Develop and maintain dashboards, automated alerts and reports for individual brand teams and global franchise marketing teams.
- Provide regional insights and make highly actionable recommendations.
- Manage the A/B testing/optimization deployments within the digital space triggered by insights based on data and observed trends.
- Support Social Listening measurement related work as it relates to GSIA initiatives.
- Work closely with the IT, Agency partneArs and analytical suppliers on quality assurance & auditing activities ensuring that GSIA measurement solution is maintained.
- Support & maintain global best practices within the scope of digital measurement, reporting, insights, & optimization across all assets within the digital ecosystem.
- Support Analytics Strategy & Measurement Workshops with regional brands.
- Educate digital agencies and J&J marketers to continuously evolve the analytics practice towards digital excellence.
- Manage vendors/agencies hired to deliver against digital analytics work streams.
- Bachelor degree is required; specifically, in marketing, finance or information technology is preferred
- MBA preferred
- 6+ years of Digital Analytics experience is required
- Web, Mobile, Search, Social, Media, Voice of Consumer, CRM, Competitive Analysis, Benchmarking, and Testing & Optimization is preferred
- CPG experience is preferred
- Experience with Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture Site Catalyst) & Google Analytics is required
- Experience with Social Media platform analytics (Facebook Insights, YouTube Analytics) is required
- Experience with A/B and Multivariate testing (Adobe Test & Target, Google Website Optimizer, Optimizely, etc.) is required
- Experience with syndicated measurement (Hitwise, comScore, Nielsen, NetBase) is preferred
- Experience with voice of consumer measurement (OpinionLab, Bazaarvoice, Foresee) is preferred
- Experience with Paid Media platforms (Adwords, AdCenter, DoubleClick, Atlas) is preferred
- Understanding of SEO practices as it relates to data analysis and insights is required
- Demonstrate analytical thinking; must be able to understand, analyze data, and synthesizing large volumes of data and address complex questions into clear analyses and actionable findings and their forecasted outcomes/implications is required
- Excellent data visualization and communication skills, including the ability to clearly and effectively communicate and present findings to stakeholders at all levels
- Extreme attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, PowerPivot, PowerPoint is required and working knowledge of Tableau is preferred
- Ability to work independently with an entrepreneurial mind set. Multi-tasking and the aptitude to prioritize tasks is a must!
- Proven ability to improve daily work flows, job functions and processes to continuously optimize deliverable times and manage resources is required
- Desire & ability to learn and use new data and analytic tools
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)