Johnson & Johnson Careers
Clinical Account Specialist - Biosense Webster - Puerto Rico
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
Requisition ID: 2662180923
Johnson & Johnson Medical Caribbean, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Clinical Account Specialist for Puerto Rico.
Johnson & Johnson International – Medical Caribbean is the sales organization for Johnson & Johnson professional products such as sutures and surgical equipment, products for the prevention of infections and injuries in the operating room and cardiovascular products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Clinical Account Specialist (CAS) will provide clinical & technical support, troubleshooting, and training to Physicians, Electrophysiology Lab Staff, Technicians, Nurses, Administrators, and Distributor staff regarding all aspects of BW systems and catheter equipment. The CAS will stay current on company products instructions for use, best practices and technical troubleshooting, as well as relevant scientific clinical literature and new product information. Will be required to maintain advanced clinical knowledge of cardio ablation and cardio imaging, technical knowledge of EP technology, advancements, and the business landscape.
• Provide clinical & technical support, troubleshooting, and training to Physicians, Electrophysiology Lab Staff, Technicians, Nurses, Administrators, and Distributor staff regarding all aspects of the company’s systems and catheter equipment.
• Together with the Equipment Division Team, ensure effective servicing and functioning (i.e. maintenance, troubleshooting) of products including upgrades of software and hardware, and connectivity with other equipment.
• Stay current on company products’ instructions for use, best practices, technical troubleshooting, relevant scientific clinical literature and new product information.
• Identifies customers who may benefit from specific training on best practices of new technologies.
• Demonstrates the ability to plan for, support, and analyze cases as it relates to local business strategies and corporate initiatives.
• Discusses advantages for the full spectrum of BWI’s products, demonstrates features to meet customers’ unmet needs, suggesting additional BWI products during cases.
• Demonstrates awareness of each HCP’s personality style and overall lab dynamic, including lab protocol.
• Remains focused on supporting the physician’s treatment of patients, using BWI products.
• Develop customer relationships within and beyond the lab, including, but not limited to Physicians, Nurses and Technicians, Clinical and Hospital Administrators including Purchase Department and staff.
• Create awareness of solutions, provides support during sales presentations as subject matter expert (SME), and introduce new technology and products in the market to key opinion leaders & Hospital Staff.
• Analyze data and prepare reports and presentation as needed.
• Maximize customer case support capability through efficient planning and scheduling techniques, driving collaboration, maintaining consistent, open lines of communication with external and internal stakeholders.
• A bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Science, Engineering or Biomedical.
• At least two (2) years of Clinical or Operating Room experience is required. The following combination of education and work experience will also be considered: a technical degree with at least four (4) years of Clinical or Operating Room experience.
• Previous experience in Electrophysiology is Highly preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively and build strong partnerships is required.
• Demonstrate ability to in-service and deliver presentations to Hospital Staff on new technology introductions, cardiac electrophysiology, intra-cardiac echo and case support best practices is highly preferred.
• Computer literate in the use of Microsoft Office systems (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is required.
• Must be fluent in Spanish. Intermediate English proficiency is required.
• A valid Driver's License is required.This position also requires travel of up to fifty-percent (50%) in Puerto Rico and thirty-percent (30%) in the United States. Must be willing to work irregular hours or weekends as needed by the customer or business needs. The position also requires you to carry objects from 20 to 30 pounds frequently.
United States-Puerto Rico-Guaynabo
Johnson & Johnson International (6078)