Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Regional Site Support - Coherex (#4 of 4)
Requisition ID: 2660180202
Biosense Webster, Inc., a Member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies is recruiting for a Manager, Regional Site Support for its wholly subsidiary Coherex Medical, to be field based in the United States. This field position will require frequent domestic and international travel, including weekends.
If you want to work with brilliant people in a fast paced environment, help make a huge difference in patient’s lives and want to be responsible for providing the most innovative technology in the field of cardiac Left Atrial Appendage Closure, then Biosense Webster/Coherex Medical is the place for you!
Our products are used by prominent physicians around the world and help improve thousands of patient’s lives. Simply put, we are a highly innovative entrepreneurial company with a truly global and diverse culture, backed with the support structure of the Johnson & Johnson Corporation – quite a winning combination! Our commitment to quality and our Credo have helped us achieve significant milestones as a company.
Biosense Webster is the world leader in the $2.5 billion worldwide electrophysiology market and our company is in the enviable position of being one of the fastest growing businesses within Johnson & Johnson. We have achieved double digit growth consistently over the last decade and aren’t stopping as we look towards the future. Our product portfolio remains strong and further proves we are an innovative leader in cardiac electrophysiology. In order to continue this great growth trajectory, we need to bring on board top talent like you to help fuel our future! Our growth has also enabled a relentless focus on talent development by providing many new opportunities for our employees to expand their knowledge and grow their careers. Our commitment to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admirable corporations in the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Manager, Regional Site Support will be the leader of all clinical site support activities for the LAA closure program on a regional basis. This individual will:
• Help to develop LAAC therapy awareness and adoption and the enrollment of patients in the WaveCrest 2 Trial at your clinical sites
• Assist in the training of implanting physicians on the proper technique of a WaveCrest implant, training the Echo Cardiographer on the appropriate imaging protocols for a WaveCrest implant, as well as training the hospital lab staff and other AHP’s on the safe and efficacious use of the WaveCrest device
• Provide case support for implanting physicians, Echo cardiographers and lab staff during a WaveCrest implant procedure insuring safe and successful outcomes.
• Ensure adherence to IFU procedural implant instructions
• Manage the daily activities to meet clinical trial enrollment and other company objectives. This may include such activities as organizing Grand Rounds events, dinners with implanting physicians and his/her referring physicians, and other activities to support the therapy awareness and adoption of WaveCrest in your region.
• Foster excellent working relationships with internal and external customers
• Collaborate with the Marketing, R&D, and other team members
• Represent Coherex/BW as a LAA device expert regarding the use of Coherex products
• Develop collaborative relationships with investigators related to product development
• Present to internal and external audiences as part of product training
• Attend trade shows and meetings as required (may involve some weekends)
• Provide input related to the product features and key product requirements
• Facilitate additional training/corrective actions as directed by Clinical Operations
• Provide case support when necessary including coverage outside your assigned territory
• Develop high standards of communication and collaboration among field operations group and investigative sites.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably with a focus in Life Science, Physical Science, Nursing, Biological Science, or related field
• A minimum of 4 years of clinical or related technical experience is required
• Understanding and application of regulations and standards applied in clinical areas is required
• Ability to influence others along with strong written and oral communication skills is required
• Advanced management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects is required
• Medical device experience in structural heart procedures is preferred
• Experience with TEE and fluoroscopic imaging procedures is preferred
• Relevant industry certifications (i.e., AART, CVT, etc.) are desirable
• This is a US field based position that will require frequent domestic and international travel, occasionally including weekends, up to 80%.
North America-United States-Utah-Salt Lake City
Coherex Medical, Inc. (6226)