Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing IT Lead, Medical Devices for the Medical Device Global Marketing Product Line. This position is located in Somerville, NJ.
As the world’s most comprehensive medical devices business, we are building on a century of experience, merging science and technology, to shape the future of health and benefit even more people around the world. With our unparalleled breadth, depth and reach across surgery, orthopedics and interventional solutions, we’re working to profoundly change the way care is delivered. We are in this for life. For more information, visit www.jnjmedicaldevices.com.
This individual will be primarily aligned with the Global Marketing product line. They will work closely with business user groups, agency partners and development team to translate business needs into clearly and easily understood agile user stories to deliver capabilities/solutions/applications that meet acceptance criteria.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Report on the progress of workstreams/projects/programs within scope of responsibility.
- Manage tools necessary to proactively report on cross-franchise portfolio / project status, financials, technical strategy and plans across all areas (i.e. projects/enhancement work/support) Have a combination of global and regional accountability depending on the program/project.
- Work with technology and business leaders to engage in prioritization conversations providing clarity on key considerations and tradeoffs.
- Understand business value and impact of projects/programs within scope of responsibility.
- Facilitate an end-to-end view of projects within scope of responsibility, including highlighting dependencies with other functional groups to ensure successful end-to-end delivery.
- Partner with capability/platform teams and development teams to shape technical and solution strategy /approach; proactively suggest technical approaches and capabilities solutions in line with technical/business strategy.
- Understand IT system(s) that the business partner group uses, map out business processes/roadmaps to serve as reference for development and IT support.
- Represent/map needs of franchises and represent any unique business needs.
- Partner with other technology groups to propose future state technology/architecture recommendations, where applicable.
- Work with capability analysts on project estimation, ensuring consistent, timely and comprehensive estimates with documented assumptions. Partner with other technology teams to efficiently initiate new work once approved.
- Agile User Requirements: Understands the role of a Product Owner and the Backlog prioritization process
- Agile User Requirements: Work with business partners to identify/document/translate requirements for IT sprint cycles and in a consumable format and terminology for developers (includes user stories, acceptance criteria, wireframes…etc). Explains to the business how requirements may be implemented from a functional standpoint.
- Write epics, user stories, clarify acceptance criteria, organize and conduct user/system testing
- Understand the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and ability to apply SAFe methodology
- Understand technology landscape within scope of responsibility, seek internal and external insights to shape technology approach and vision for franchises within area of responsibility.
- Apply compliance requirements within scope of responsibility, provides documentation and participates in compliance activities as required.
- Connect across JJT and partner teams to shape delivery/support models, increase project delivery, improve intake processes, and measure resource spend, within scope of responsibility.
- Provide coaching/guidance to peers, junior team members, co-ops and/or consultants.
- Apply principles, concepts, and practices of the J&J Leadership Imperatives.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant IT experience is required OR a minimum of 4 years of relevant IT experience with an advanced/master’s degree is required.
- Knowledge of industry and business process trends related to Digital Marketing is required.
- Domain knowledge of Marketing Function and experience developing/configuring IT solutions for key processes within Digital Marketing is required.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, including user story creation, backlog prioritization, coordination with scrum teams and UAT is required.
- Hands-on experience supporting a broad multi-business/franchise project portfolio is preferred.
- Understanding of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) and ability to apply SAFe methodology is preferred.
- Ability to partner with development teams is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability for a rapid understanding of business processes, and their technology implication is required.
- Experience implementing Web Sites, digital marketing campaigns, social marketing campaigns, advanced analytics, eDetailing, eCommerce, digital asset management is preferred.
- Experience working with cross-regional/global IT and cross-functional teams is preferred.
- Experience with leading multi-company teams and global efforts is preferred.
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture and development methodologies is preferred.
- Experience with best practices in: Digital Marketing (Web, Digital Asset Management), eDetailing, Brand Management, Campaign Management/Marketing, Social Marketing, mobile apps, Channel Management, Marketing Innovation and Marketing Insights / OmniChannel Analytics is preferred.
- Self-starter with strong teamwork abilities and ability to shape/manage complexity is required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) is required.
- This position is located in Somerville, NJ and may require up to 20% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)