Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager Global CRM, ACUVUE
Requisition ID: 2653180202
Johnson & Johnson Vision is currently recruiting for a Manager Global CRM, ACUVUE® Experience to be located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded its footprint in eye health with the acquisitions of Abbott Medical Optics (cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK), and consumer eye health), Sightbox, and Tear Science and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Manager, Global CRM, ACUVUE® Experience will be passionate about transforming one of J&J’s largest brands to a best-in-class customer experience company. The successful incumbent must bring strong thought leadership around enterprise CRM capabilities to develop innovative, insights-based strategies focused on engaging and nurturing the relationship with our customers. This person must seek out opportunities for simplification, capability enablement and standardization, instituting best practices and efficiencies. The ability to collaborate and influence others is an important factor for success. This position reports to Director of Global ACUVUE® Experience and will be responsible for developing and overseeing the execution of strategic CRM marketing initiatives, creating and monitoring the performance of targeted, personalized digital campaigns that are integral to our core target customers. This position is responsible for all aspects of global campaign set up and ensuring local markets have all the resources they need to conduct successful programs including strategy set up, audience/target selection, testing plans, quality assurance, and program performance measurement activities. This person is responsible for ensuring the highest standards/quality content and will lead the global Acuvue® digital marketing tool kit development and support regional/local market roll-out and execution.
- Lead the strategy and execution of the CRM program.
- Leverage both unknown and known registration data, behavioral data, social data and 3rd party data partnerships to build strategically targeted marketing campaigns that deliver incremental digital conversion.
- Partner closely with cross-functional, local and regional marketing teams to uncover insights-based opportunities and ensure brand message pull-through to CRM communications.
- Steward execution of the ACUVUE® and JNJ Vision Equities globally with regional alignment, deployment and adoption of the Global Brand Voice, Purpose, and Guidelines.
- Ensure CRM strategy is aligned with broader Johnson & Johnson Vision strategic priorities.
- Identify timely and relevant opportunities across all channels to promote registration and engage users.
- Develop meaningful, engaging content to support CRM strategies in collaboration with agency partners.
- Increase communication relevance via segmentation and personalization.
- Define, monitor and visualize success metrics, generating easily digestible executive reports with actionable recommendations to optimize engagement and retention.
- Leverage Transfer Success Models across regions/countries, transferring learning and best practices globally in partnership with global brand management platform teams.
- Be a student of the profession by keeping up with media and technology trends; helping share knowledge and build capabilities across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s Degree strongly preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ total business experience is required
- A minimum of three (3) years’ of related experience in CRM/Database or Digital Marketing within the CPG, Healthcare or Digital/PR/Media Agency space is required
- Prior experience in a Marketing management role with proven success driving CRM strategy and implementing effective direct communication is preferred
- Strong HCP and consumer medical communications or marketing background with emphasis on digital channel strategy to engage HCPs is preferred
- Experience with SalesForce is preferred
- Intimate knowledge of direct marketing best practices in the digital ecosystem: customer acquisition, email marketing, retargeting, lookalike modelling, multivariate testing, content personalization, advanced segmentation, SEO, SEM, SMO, etc. is preferred
- A demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional and senior management to impact decision-making is required as well as a demonstrated track record in identifying winning consumer and customer insights, growth opportunities, and priorities is required
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Prior experience working with Legal, Regulatory and Global partners is preferred
This position will be located in Jacksonville, FL and may require up to 20% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)