Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Global Professional CRM
Requisition ID: 2653180202
Johnson & Johnson Vision is currently recruiting for a Manager Global Professional CRM, ACUVUE® Experience to be located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the world’s first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded its footprint in eye health with the acquisitions of Abbott Medical Optics (cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK), and consumer eye health), Sightbox, and Tear Science and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
- Lead the strategy and execution of the professional CRM program, serving the eye care professional, staff and student.
- Leverage both unknown and known registration data, behavioral data, social data and 3rd party data partnerships to build strategically targeted marketing campaigns that deliver incremental digital conversion.
- Partner closely with cross-functional, local and regional marketing teams to understand the Professional mindset, uncover insights based opportunities and ensure brand message pull-through to CRM communications.
- Steward execution of the ACUVUE® and JNJ Vision Equities with Professionals ensuring regional alignment, deployment and adoption of the Global Brand Voice, Purpose, and Guidelines.
- Ensure CRM strategy is aligned with broader Johnson & Johnson Vision strategic priorities.
- For shared targets, build a consistent and connected JNJ Vision CRM experience in partnership with Surgical, Tear Science and Sightbox.
- Identify timely and relevant opportunities across all channels to promote registration and engage users.
- Develop meaningful, engaging content to support CRM strategies in collaboration with agency partners.
- Increase communication relevance via segmentation and personalization.
- Define, monitor and visualize success metrics, generating easily digestible executive reports with actionable recommendations to optimize engagement and retention.
- Leverage Transfer Success Models across regions/countries, transferring learning and best practices globally in partnership with global brand management platform teams.
- Be a student of the profession by keeping up with media and technology trends; helping share knowledge and build capabilities across the organization
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s Degree strongly preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years’ total business experience is required
- A minimum of three (3) years’ of related experience in CRM/Database or Digital Marketing within the CPG, Healthcare or Digital/PR/Media Agency space is required
- Prior experience in a Marketing management role with proven success driving CRM strategy and implementing effective direct communication is preferred
- Strong HCP and consumer medical communications or marketing background with emphasis on digital channel strategy to engage HCPs is preferred
- Experience with SalesForce is preferred
- Intimate knowledge of direct marketing best practices in the digital ecosystem: customer acquisition, email marketing, retargeting, lookalike modelling, multivariate testing, content personalization, advanced segmentation, SEO, SEM, SMO, etc. is preferred
- A demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional and senior management to impact decision-making is required as well as a demonstrated track record in identifying winning consumer and customer insights, growth opportunities, and priorities is required
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint is required
- Prior experience working with Legal, Regulatory and Global partners is preferred
This position will be located in Jacksonville, FL and may require up to 20% domestic and international travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)