Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Marketing Manager, Early Intervention - Promotion
Requisition ID: 2650180205
Mitek Sports Medicine, part of the DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Marketing Manager, Early Intervention (EI) – Promotion. This position can be based in one of the following locations: Raynham, MA, New Brunswick, NJ, New York, NY, Horsham, PA, Titusville, PA or Somerville, NJ
DePuy Synthes Mitek is the Sports Medicine business offering orthopaedic sports medicine products, soft tissue repair devices, joint movement solutions and minimally invasive and arthroscopic solutions.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we have created one organization with a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive healthcare solutions.
Early intervention (EI) is the fastest growing platform in the DePuy Synthes’ North America portfolio and is comprised of buy-and-bill biologics as well novel non-surgical solutions in the space of sports medicine and osteoarthritis. With a dedicated sales team and entrepreneurial spirt, the EI team has developed a competitive and results oriented culture and is seeking to add leaders that are self-starters, motivated to win and projectable to assume increasing responsibility within the organization. The EI team fits into the broader sports medicine platform which is part of the North America DePuy Synthes Organization of Johnson and Johnson.
Reporting to the EI Sr. Marketing Manager, the marketing manager will be responsible for developing and executing the comprehensive HCP and some patient promotion strategy to drive demand of DePuy’s fastest growing platform in the US.
- Support the development of customer segmentation and associated resources as well reach and frequency targets
- Partner with agency partner to develop the portfolio HCP message platform
- Collaborating with sales training in building and rolling out sales force training to support brand messaging, resource utilization and brand execution field pull through
- Create promotional collateral for the sales organization
- Support peer to peer educational programs to facilitate professional education for HCPs
- Contribute to pricing strategy in conjunction with business partners
- Actively contribute to the real-world evidence (RWE) team by providing ideas and insights for evidence generation and serve as lead for incorporating data into HCP message platform
The Marketing Manager will regularly interface with the sales organization and customers to assess effectiveness of strategy, tactics and messaging. Additionally, the Marketing Manager will build and foster relationships with key customers and accounts.
The ideal candidate will be an entrepreneurial self-starter that is willing and able to translate customer insights into actionable and measurable promotional strategies and tactics.
- A minimum of a BS/BA degree is required. An advanced degree or MBA is preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience is required.
- Direct experience in sales, marketing or other related commercial functions is required.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry is preferred.
- Experience in buy-and-bill market preferred
- A proven track record of performance and results driven urgency required
- Strong leadership and projectable to assume broader responsibility is highly desirable
- Ability to work in a start-up like environment and make business intuitive decisions with limited data and finite resources
- Up to 30% domestic travel with some overnight required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BE VITAL in your career, Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
North America-United States-Pennsylvania-Horsham, North America-United States-New York-New York, North America-United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick, North America-United States-New Jersey-Somerville, North America-United States-New Jersey-Titusville
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)