Johnson & Johnson Careers
Product Director, Engagement & Education
Requisition ID: 2648180612
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Product Director, Engagement & Education, located in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. delivers on the promise of new treatments and ways to improve the health of individuals with serious disease. Built upon a legacy of innovative firsts, Janssen Biotech pursues advancing patient care with immunology and oncology solutions. Please visit www.JanssenBiotech.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Product Director, Engagement & Education will:
- Be responsible for supporting the oncology franchise professional education approach – both strategically and tactically
- Closely coordinate the professional education plans for all brands, and above brand topics, in the oncology portfolio (both marketing and across functions) to ensure optimal customer engagement
- Partner closely with the Group Product Director to shape the future educational plan of our HCPs through development of innovative engagement platforms for the growing oncology portfolio
- Manage all speaker bureaus’ operations, processes, system improvements, and any compliance issues
- Serve as the primary liaison with our speaker bureau vendor
- Partner closely with Thought Leader Liaisons to identify KOLs for existing and new speaker bureaus, and marketing-led activities in line with brand strategies
- Ensure all programming (national and regional) is executed compliantly
- Collaborate with multiple functions including Brand partners, Field Sales, Sales Training, Franchise Analytics, Strategic Customer Group, Medical Affairs, North America Pharma affiliates, Alliance Management, CE, Corporate Communications and outside vendors to effectively execute key commercial activities
- Forge strong professional relationships with key external stakeholders that facilitate a partnership approach to Professional Engagement and Education
- Work productively with external agencies, key internal stakeholders, and cross functional groups within the organization
- Effectively manage budgets, administrative tasks, tactical deployment and external agencies to ensure optimal execution
- Ensure strict adherence to the legal, regulatory, and compliance guidelines for medical education and KOL engagement
- Perform other duties as assigned and potentially have a Fellow or Product Manager within their direct line of leadership
- A Bachelor's Degree is required, MBA is preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant working experience, including pharmaceutical and healthcare knowledge is required.
- Prior marketing experience and/or Oncology experience is preferred.
- Track record of innovation and a high EQ, someone who can connect shape, lead and deliver.
- Field sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in critical marketing competencies: analysis, customer/market knowledge, marketing execution and pharmaceutical environment.
- Must be innovative, proactive, and strong analytically with excellent overall business acumen.
- Must be capable of managing and prioritizing multiple priorities and have excellent overall business acumen and strong analytical skills.
- Must demonstrate excellent leadership skills with the ability to work effectively in a matrix and unstructured environment. Demonstrated ability to think strategically.
- Must be able to fully access needs of the brands across the portfolio in collaboration with brand leadership.
- Must identify and outline best in class professional education programs across the oncology portfolio.
- Interpersonal flexibility to effectively interact with a broad range of personnel, advanced communication, presentation, and facilitation skills are required.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Biotech, Inc. (6014)