Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, WW Commercial Education-Cerenovus (Neurovascular)
Requisition ID: 2641180531
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Manager, WW Commercial Education-Cerenovus (Neurovascular) to be located in Irvine, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of surgery, orthopaedics, neurological disease, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, Cardiovascular and Neurovascular (brain aneurysm and stroke revascularization) products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Manager, WW Commercial Education, is responsible for developing the global learning strategies and programs (internal learning) for the Cerenovus neurovascular sales organization. The Manager will develop content/programs, for brain aneurysm and stroke revascularization, that support a 30/40/30 blended learning model, will conduct global train the trainer (TTT) and will facilitate training courses as needed. This individual will partner with the leaders in Global Education Solutions and other commercials functions to ensure a high degree of execution consistency that elevates the competency of the entire sales organization.
• Partner with GES functional leads & commercial leaders to understand global and regional business strategy
• Collaborate with Sales Leadership, Regional Marketing and other functional leaders to develop and implement educational programs that support business objectives
• Lead and oversee the Cerenovus training workstream of the Launch Excellence process
• Lead curriculum strategy and content design (anatomy product, procedure, clinical and competitive selling); Ensure alignment with commercial business plans
• Build sustainable global Field Sales Training program to support continuity for the learner in the 30-40-30 model.
• Apply adult learning principals and professional facilitation skills when training others (virtual/live)
• Establish a governance process for all CNV design content, curriculum and strategy to ensure global consistency, quality, effectiveness and compliance.
• Ensures that all learning content is current, copy approved and compliant with all government and legal requirements; Define asset library creation
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
• Minimum of five (5) years of Medical Device experience in Neurovascular is required
• Experience working in Medical Device Field Sales or Marketing in a Neurovascular space is preferred
• Ability to manage vendor resources is required
• Current or previous experience with adult learning concepts/theory is preferred
• Experience with Curriculum Design/Training facilitation is preferred
• Ability to manage projects by establishing clear deliverables and timeliness is required
• This position will be located in Irvine, CA and will require up to 25% domestic/international travel
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)