Johnson & Johnson Careers
NA Supply Chain E2E Analytics Senior Manager
Fort Washington, Pennsylvania
New Product Intro-Life Cycle Mgmt
Requisition ID: 2636180530
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Incorporated, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a NA Supply Chain E2E Analytics Senior Manager located in Skillman, NJ with flexibility to sit in Fort Washington, PA. Must be able to float between both sites as needed.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and Over-The-Counter (OTC) products.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
This Manager will be responsible for organizing and executing data analytics activities for the E2E Programs & Process team. Responsibilities will include designing, implementation, and maintenance of performance metrics, reports, analyses, and dashboards to drive key business decisions. Analytical based insights and data visuals will be outputs necessary for this role to support the identification and justification for key E2E programs and projects.
Execution of process analytics and project management will need to be done with limited direct guidance. A successful candidate is a detail-oriented person who has experience with process excellent tools, can translate data into business intelligence, and has excellent communication abilities. The ideal candidate has experience managing process improvement initiatives in a cross-functional organization, possesses a strong understanding of SAP (or equivalent system) and excels at working in a dynamic and collaborative environment supporting high-growth and fast-paced business units.
The Company’s management reserves the right to add, delete or otherwise alter assigned duties at any time. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing performance metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
• Own the design, implementation and maintenance of predictive methodologies and integrate into business and metric performance.
• Creating insights from data analysis that provide direction for projects.
• Writing analysis conclusions and recommendations.
• Champion the use of data to drive decisions.
• Collaborate and partner across the organization to develop best practices for your function and advocate for improvements in enterprise-wide tools.
• Be comfortable presenting your findings to large groups, both internally and externally.
• Assist in the development of overall inventory and supply chain optimization strategy.
• Developing standard templates for product and process analysis.
• Implementing and managing changes to ensure project goals are achieved.
• Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, agility, and responsiveness.
• Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding issues and decisions on support.
• Producing accurate and timely reporting of deliverable status throughout program life cycle.
• Working in support of the deployment the entire E2E Program & Process team.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required; focused degree in Business or Engineering is preferred; MBA or other advanced degree is preferred.
• A minimum of 8 years of relevant experience is required.
• Experience with predictive analytics or machine learning is preferred.
• Strong understanding of supply chain and technology is required.
• Ability to tell a succinct, meaningful, and actionable story with data using visualization (Tableau or other visualization tools) is required.
• Advanced experience with Excel required, strong knowledge of SAP and Structured Query Language (SQL) is preferred.
• Proven experience in project leadership is required. PMP or FPX training/certification is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability comprehend business problems quickly while maintaining the ability to strike a balance between big picture planning and detailed execution is preferred.
• Comprehensive knowledge of lean/6S framework for process improvement is preferred. Lean/PE Training/certification (i.e. Green Belt, Black Belt, etc) is preferred.
• Flexibility and ability to quickly adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency.
• Outstanding organizational, communication, time management, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects & tasks and successfully prioritize to deliver results in the face of competing business interests. Demonstrated ability to work on cross-functional projects with tight deadlines.
• Strong drive for results and continuous improvement.
• Ability to work independently with limited guidance and lead without direct supervisory authority.
• This position is located in Skillman, NJ or Fort Washington, PA, and may require up to 15% of travel both domestically and internationally.
United States-Pennsylvania-Fort Washington
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)
New Product Intro-Life Cycle Mgmt