Ethicon, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Clinical Specialist to be located in Montreal. This role will be covering downtown Montreal and Northshore.This is a full-time, permanent role.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Products, a division of Johnson & Johnson Inc., markets and distributes medical device and diagnostic solutions for use in institutional and primary health care settings across Canada. JJMP focuses on providing minimally invasive treatment options spanning various medical procedures and disease states. Among the products represented by its various business units are: surgical instruments, orthopedic implants, devices for women’s health including breast care, infection prevention and general purpose sterilizers, hernia solutions, hemostatic products, cardiovascular and neurovascular diagnostics and treatment. We are committed to superior professional development of our people and we value a diverse, collaborative, all-star, results oriented culture.
- Provides product and procedural technical support and service, including staff in-servicing and educating surgeons and other clinical stakeholders on the safe and effective use of Ethicon products.
- Builds strong relationships with nursing staff and identifies potential gaps that need to be addressed with staff regarding safe use of Ethicon products
- Liaises with Product Specialists and Account Specialists to execute the established account strategy.
- Supports regional efforts of providing appropriate case coverage and technical expertise across a specific region (specific accounts to be determined by RBM)
- A minimum of a University Degree is required, preferably in health sciences, business or marketing.
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years sales or related experience is highly preferred.
- Healthcare experience is preferred.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to work within a commission/bonus-driven environment with the demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Results and performance driven with a bias for action and sense of urgency on priorities.
- As driving is an essential requirement of the role, a safe driving record as per Johnson& Johnson SAFE Fleet guidelines.
- Bilingual in French and English is required.
- This position is located in the Montreal area
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)