Johnson & Johnson Careers
Lead Analyst Sales Force Effectiveness
Requisition ID: 2634180921
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Lead Analyst, Sales Force Effectiveness, located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. specializes in the manufacturing of industry-leading contact lenses, which it markets under ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses. Ever since the ACUVUE® Brand transformed vision correction in 1988 with the world's first soft disposable contact lenses, we've passionately pursued new technologies and the highest quality standards. We're proud that ACUVUE® lenses are worn by more people than any other brand.
The Lead Analyst, Sales Force Effectiveness, This Sales Force Effectiveness Lead Analyst is responsible for supporting the development and management of the overall sales effectiveness strategy for the Americas Region of critical sales information solutions, business insights (i.e. Deep Dives) and analytical tools sets (Mobile Solutions). This person will be the sales data subject matter expert to lead regional analytics including sales performance across brands and customers as well as current and future sales insights solutions and integration across multiple sources (SAP, Tableau, SalesForce.com, TerrAlign…), including their dependencies. In addition, the position will have the responsibility to manage analytical and ad hoc projects within the U.S. and Canada teams and collaborate with departments across the region to understand, address and present solutions to issues.
The Lead Analyst will partner with the Field Leadership Team to improve sales results through the management, development, delivery, tracking and reporting of appropriate metrics and initiatives. The Lead Analyst is responsible for: analyzing results, managing the creation and maintenance of Dashboard views, identifying trends / insights, connecting with relevant business partners where natural connections occur (i.e. views by customer for National & Key Accounts, highlighting areas of improvement to process owners in the organization - like Diagnostics, AR, Field Management, etc.); Working with IT Department to integrate new data and reporting into current analytical and field systems; Integrating results and insights into Business Plan and other processes, where meaningful change can be addressed, planned and implemented; Partnering with Managed Care, Regional Sales Directors, and National Accounts teams to deliver relevant and actionable sales force insights; Integrate new sources of data, innovative views, and driving better penetration into the Field Management Team; Working with Marketing and Sales to identify key initiatives, and develop appropriate Home office and Field metrics and reporting vehicles; Field Deployment strategy and implementation; Call Targeting Strategy, Analyses and implementation; Top Account tracking and change process; leading the roll-outs of district and territory business analyses and business plans. Finally, this position will work with other internal partners to drive a deeper accessibility and understanding to key data sources and insights that originate from the field. The Lead Analyst will have the flexibility to analytically support other key initiatives as they may arise within the organization. This is a highly collaborative position that requires strategic and analytical thinking as well as the ability to clearly communicate complex issues and solutions.
- Partnering with IT to implement new capabilities and solutions for our region to improve and innovate access, reporting, and action based on sales data
- Work with management team for ad hoc reporting
- Develop sales enablement training and documentation
- Identify opportunities for improving efficiency in the sales process
- Be a student of the profession by
keeping up with media and technology trends; helping share knowledge and
build capabilities across the organization
- Field Sales Reporting 25%
- Strategic Insights to Field Management 25%
- Sales Force Sizing, Alignment, and Targeting 20%
- Data Integrity 20%
- Business relationship management of internal partners (IT, Sales Operations, etc.) 10%
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or similar field is required. MBA is preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years of related experience is required
- Minimum of three (3) years of progressive marketing, sales, commercial operations, finance, analytics experience or its equivalent with a strong track record of business results is preferred
- Experience working with data analytics and visualization software such as Sales Force, MicroStrategy, SQL is preferred.
- Tableau, SQL, SAS or other sales analytics and reporting systems is required
- Demonstrated expertise in PowerPoint & Microsoft Excel is required
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment backed up by strong communication skills is preferred
This position is located in Jacksonville, Florida and will require up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)