Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Financial Analyst, Supply Chain
Requisition ID: 2631180530
DePuy Synthes, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Supply Chain Financial Analyst. This position will be located in Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes is a Johnson & Johnson company that is one of the leaders in the medical device industry. Our implants and instruments are used by orthopaedic surgeons to treat patients with conditions resulting from traumatic injuries, degenerative diseases, deformities, and sports related injuries. Our environment is entrepreneurial, learning-driven, and is as challenging as it is rewarding.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Senior Financial Analyst in this role is responsible for partnering with Raynham Spine & Orthopedics Supply Chain organizations.
The focus of this job is to prepare accurate and timely budgets, forecasts, and monthly close / ad-hoc analysis for all aspects of supply chain management.
This individual is also responsible for ensuring Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for Supply Chain Finance responsibilities, as well as other participation as necessary to ensure compliance efforts are achieved.
Other assignments will include various balance sheet reconciliations, completion of required Bravo submission data, the Supply Chain Cognos submissions and other projects as assigned based on business requirements.
· A Bachelor's degree in Business is required, preferably within Finance, Accounting or other Business related discipline.
· MBA degree is preferred.
· A minimum of three years of work experience in financial accounting and analysis required.
· Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel skills (i.e.: pivot tables, VLOOK UP functions, formulas) is required.
· Experience with Microsoft Access is preferred.
· Candidate must be customer focused, and able to build strong partnerships with internal customers.
· Demonstrated track-record in influencing business partners and managing change is required.
· Candidate must be able to present complex information clearly and concisely to clients of all levels (written/verbal), possess strong analytical and problem solving skills, have strong business acumen, possess the ability to participate in and/or lead cross-functional teams, and have experience in financial modeling and standard valuation approaches.
· Candidate must have the ability to perform complex business and technical analysis, possess strong planning and organizing abilities, and be able to think creatively and work in a team environment.
· Demonstrated ability to recommend and implement process improvements, work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously is required.
· A successful candidate must be resourceful and independent, and thrives in changing challenging environment.
· This position requires up to 5% domestic travel and will be based in Raynham, MA.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)