Johnson & Johnson Inc. is one of the most trusted brands in the world and the undisputed leader in the healthcare industry. With operations in over 60 countries and a breadth of products spanning across Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Consumer Health Products. Johnson & Johnson Inc. is the company best positioned to bring holistic healthcare solutions to patients and healthcare professionals alike.
At Janssen, we take pride in being the #1 Pharmaceutical company in Canada. we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Motivated by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Please visit www.janssen.ca for more information.
We offer a work culture that is open, creative, and performance driven with an environment that is fun and sophisticated. Within our facilities we have a fitness center that you can access and an online company store, exclusive to employees, where you can purchase J&J products. We also offer opportunities for employees to get involved in sports teams, social events and to volunteer with local charities.
Janssen Global Services, L.L.C. (JGS), Oncology Therapeutic Area, is recruiting for a Global Market Access & Health Policy Co-op Associate, based in Toronto, ON.
The Janssen Global Market Access & Health Policy works in collaboration with Global Strategic Marketing, Global Medical Affairs, Research & Development, and regions around the globe to enable worldwide patient access to our healthcare innovations.
Our vision for the future of Janssen Oncology is as a leader in payer-oriented commercial solutions while maintaining the ideals of a patient-focused, socially responsible and commercially successful company. This depends on our internal environment where the evolving needs of the marketplace are used as the guide to product development and commercialization.
As a Global Market Access & Health Policy Co-op Associate, you will:
- Be responsible for supporting global health economics and market access tactical plans for various indications of DARZALEX (daratumumab)
- Develop and maintain tools and resources critical to enable effective execution of Global and regional market access strategies.
- Define and develop tools to maximize efficiencies in processes and communications with internal partners
Sound like your kind of challenge? Here are the education and experience we are looking for:
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in an appropriate field (Science, Pharmacy, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Health Economics, or Public Health).
- Achieved strong academic performances
- Demonstrates excellent time management skills and attention to detail
- Has strong familiarity with word, excel, and PowerPoint software
- Possesses superior communication (written and oral) and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and demonstrates high motivation to surpass expectations
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Janssen Inc. (7710)