Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. Manager, Platform Marketing, Joint Recon
Requisition ID: 2629190424
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies (JJMDC’s) Strategic Customer Group (SCG) is recruiting for a Sr. Manager, Health System Platform Marketing, Joint Recon. This position will be based in Warsaw, IN, or potentially based remotely.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies have been working to make surgery better for more than a century. With substantial breadth and depth in surgical technologies, orthopedic and interventional solutions, we aspire to improve and enhance medical care for people worldwide. Together, we are working to shape the future of health through differentiated products and services.
Health System Platform Marketing is the Platform business owner into the SCG channel, representing the Platform to health system customers across the US and the driver of health system insights to shape and inform platform commercial strategy. The position is responsible for driving growth of our JJMD Platforms with our strategic accounts by representing the platform value proposition to health system administration and creating platform-specific and NPI contracting strategies to drive access. The Platform Manager works closely with Account Management, US Marketing, and Contracting Strategy to create NPI and Platform-specific contracting strategies. There are six Health System Platform Managers that represent the following businesses: EndoMech, Energy, Biosurgery, Spine, Joint Recon, & Trauma.
The Senior Health System Platform Marketing Manager is responsible for informing/consulting in development of the Commercial Strategy by providing insights from health system customers, contracting, solutions, and account management to shape business plan and strategy. The Platform Manager is the owner of the commercial strategy and its delivery through the Account Management channel to health system customers across the US. The goal is to increase drive growth of the JJMDC platforms in our strategic customer accounts across the nation through the creation and execution of Platform strategy to health system customers & contracting access strategies for the Platform and NPIs.
- Shape/Inform/Execute platform commercial strategy through account Management/contracting to achieve business goals.
- Customer-facing role responsible for representing the Platform value to health system customers and drive adoption/contracting of our JJMDC portfolio
- The Senior Platform Manager is customer facing to all strategic customers across the whole US.
- Collaborate with Acct Management & Contracting to drive Platform business objectives/strategy through the account planning and contracting process
- Provide insights from account Management and health system customers to drive creation of US commercial and Global pipeline strategy
- Share best practices across JJMDC Commercial Teams (e.g. EEC, launch excellence, project activation, contracting)
- Drive JJMD strategy, successes, VOC, & lessons learned into Comm team to broaden insights beyond physician & share how we show up as JJMD
- Customer facing role with ~30% travel; customer facing to key customers across the US
- Execute the Joint Recon commercial strategy through the account management channel by representing the platform with key health system customers across the US.
- Drive growth of the Joint Recon Platform with key US health system customers by clearly articulating the Platform value proposition in light of the healthcare market & competitive landscape, our commitment to innovation through messaging of new product launches and innovation pipeline, platform capabilities beyond product to drive physician alignment (sales consultant accreditation, custom instruments, etc.), breadth of procedures covered by our portfolio, etc.
- Joint Recon Platform ambassador into SCG Account Management channel to health system administrator while also health system / JJMD ambassador into Commercial Organization. Consultant in creation of commercial strategy with insights from health systems and administration and execution of that strategy through SCG business plan with account Management., contracting, etc.
- Shape and inform US commercial and GSM pipeline strategies via insights gathered from customer facing role to health system administrators
- Clearly message, deliver with confidence the value of the Joint Recon Platform to the health system customers to drive growth.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. A Master’s degree is preferred
- A clear understanding of evolving health care market & impact on customer needs is required
- A minimum of 8 (eight) years of experience in Commercial functions such as Sales, Marketing, Contracting and/or Professional Education is required
- Experience in Medical Devices is required
- Experience in Joint Recon is strongly preferred
- Proven experience in customer facing roles and experience working with physicians and administration is required
- Brand marketing experience including development of value prop, messaging and marketing tools (e.g. impact models, collateral) is preferred
- Contracting experience for products and platform including contract and pricing strategy is preferred
- Ability to connect internally across key stakeholders within SCG and lead through a heavily matrixed organization (contracting/Account mgmt.) and Commercial Organization (Marketing, GSM, CommOps, FSO, and Pricing) is required
- Ability to think broadly and strategically, beyond individual platform is required
- Ability to gather insights from health systems and customers and using these insights to shape and develop strategies is preferred
This position will be based in Warsaw, IN. Remote location will be considered for the right candidate. Those based in Warsaw, IN, may require up to 30% travel due to normal course of job. Candidates based outside of Warsaw, IN, will require significantly more travel for normal customer interactions and engagements at Warsaw headquarters.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)