J&J Financial Solutions and Technology (FST) is recruiting for a Senior Manager, Global EPM Solution Architect / Design Governance Lead to lead the development of the Common Information Model (CIM) and technology architecture for the future Enterprise Performance Management tool. The role will be based in New Brunswick NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Senior Manager, Global EPM Solution Architect / Design Governance Lead will partner the Central Finance (CFIN) project team in supporting validating and finalizing FP&A data requirements to support the development of the CIM. This role will ensure that the FP&A needs as outlined in the Conceptual Design Document are adequately reflected and addressed in the CIM. As the CIM is subsequently developed, this role will serve as the conduit back to the EPM program to ensure awareness of key aspects related to the CIM and facilitate resolving action items occurring during development which require EPM project engagement.
This individual will partner with J&J Technology (JJT) team in development of the both detailed interim and end state architecture for the EPM planning solution. This individual will serve to ensure that the functional needs dictated by the EPM process design are robustly reflected in the architecture of the EPM planning solution.
This individual will represent the EPM planning workstream in collaborating across all other FS&T and other key finance initiatives to ensure the process design and solutions developed by the EPM project team align and integrate as appropriate with other key programs.
The individual needs to have a broad understanding of the J&J Operating Model as it is critical that this individual approach the role with an Enterprise mindset. Extensive knowledge of financial forecasting processes is required as the projects being led by this role and new initiatives proposed, will impact all finance employees globally who are engaged in financial planning and analysis. Also, substantive knowledge of effective data governance and data management approaches within Finance will be critical.
This role collaborates with a global network of finance professionals to design, deploy, and manage global FP&A processes. This individual helps drive business technology alignment, consistent process deployment and adoption, rigorous process documentation, KPI measurement, and performance management in areas including budgeting and forecasting, financial planning, working capital management, strategic insight, and decision support.
- Develop and validate key FP&A-related data related requirements for the CIM
- Partner with the Central Finance project team to meet key CFIN milestones
- Identify and mitigate any key project risks related to critical inputs required from the EPM program to support CFIN
- Develop and execute action plans to ensure integration points are adequately met between the Planning workstream for EPM and the CFIN project
- Partner with JJT to develop and refine the detailed EPM end state architecture to reflect FP&A requirements including aligning with the EPM Conceptual Design Document and EPM Detailed Design key outputs
· Partner with JJT to develop and refine the detailed EPM interim state architecture to reflect FP&A requirements
· Partner across all key FS&T initiatives to mitigate any potential risks across projects and ensure appropriate level of integration in key design outputs and integration points across FS&T
Education: Preferred qualifications or certifications include
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required, preferably in Finance or Accounting
· Advanced degrees such as a CPA, CMA or MBA/Master’s and Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is preferred
Experience and Skills:
· A minimum of 10 years’ experience required
· Prior people management experience required
· Knowledge of general finance/accounting processes required
· Knowledge of data management and data governance processes and practices
· Ability to facilitate translating financial requirements into data and technical requirements
· Experienced professional with ability to influence and effectively communicate with senior management required
· Strong independent, analytical, and critical thinking skills required
· Planning/prioritization/project management skills are critical to success
· Passion for people development and talent management required
· Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office are required
· This position will be based in New Brunswick, NJ
· Up to 25% international travel required
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)