Johnson & Johnson Careers
Manager, WW Commercial Education -NeuWave
Requisition ID: 2622180531
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Manager, WW Commercial Education - NeuWave to be located in Cincinnati, OH, with consideration in Madison, WI.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Manager is responsible for developing and leading the design and delivery of global learning NeuWave Medical strategy across Global Education Solutions. The individual will lead instructional design vendors-partnerships and direct the design and development of global learning continuums and learning strategies that are executed for training for all customer facing associates. The Manager will partner with the functional leaders in Global Education Solutions as well as commercial leaders across the organization (Marketing & Sales) to align on the learning strategy and ensure a high degree of execution consistency. The delivery of training will include international traveling for the main purpose of building NeuWave Medical critical mass of subject matter experts that can become regional trainers.
• Partner with GES functional leads & commercial leaders to understand global and regional business strategy
• Collaborate with global and local Marketing and Sales, and offer expertise on the establishment of training priorities to meet business objectives and ensure sales growth. Ensure learning strategies are aligned with the commercial business plans
• Lead curriculum strategy and content design for NeuWave Medical within the Ethicon Franchise to build product, procedure, and clinical selling skills
• Lead and oversee the NeuWave Medical training component of the Launch Excellence process
• Develop NeuWave Medical strategy and content for all regional/national training meetings
• Define NeuWave Medical strategy for the global learning digital strategy and digital asset library
• Establish a governance process for all NeuWave Medical design content, curriculum and strategy to ensure consistency, quality, effectiveness and compliance
• Coordinate Commercial Education teams to build sustainable Field Sales Training activities to support continuity for the learner in the 30-40-30 model.
• Facilitate learning anatomy, procedures, complex clinical concepts, products, competitive technologies and business practices
• Partner with GES leader of Copy Review to align on process and ensure all learning content is current, copy approved and compliant with all government and legal requirements.
• Identify, evaluate and present current research and latest benchmarking trends in learning media and technology-based performance development solutions maximizing effectiveness and innovation of training programs
• Develop metric strategy to track outcome and learning effectiveness
• Oversee vendor negotiations and manage projects to ensure outsourced products meet Johnson & Johnson’s expectations. Lead project reviews.
• Work with Procurement, Legal, and other Johnson & Johnson departments on vendor contracts and statements of works to ensure adherence to company policies.
• Maintain operating budget
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required
• Minimum of five (5) years Medical Device, Sales, Marketing or related experience is required
• Ability to lead cross functional teams and across a matrix organization is required
• Proven ability to manage vendor resources is preferred
• Experience working in OUS marketplace or with OUS teams is preferred
• Demonstrated passion for training is required
• Experience with project management and leading across multiple levels is required
• Current or previous experience with adult learning concepts/theory is preferred
• This position will be located in Cincinnati, OH with consideration in Madison, WI and will require up to 50% domestic and international travel.
North America-United States-Wisconsin-Madison
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)