Johnson & Johnson Careers
Sr. IT Manager Strategy, Communications and Operations
Requisition ID: 2618190424
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Sr. IT Manager Strategy, Communications & Operations located in New Jersey.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $81.6 billion in 2018 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 250 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 125,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Strategy, Communications & Operations Sr. Manager position is responsible to establish, monitor and lead the strategy, operations and communications aspects of Janssen office of the CIO and reports to Sr. Director for Strategy, Portfolio and Operations for Janssen IT organization. This position will work closely with Janssen IT Leadership team and plays a pivotal role in development of IT strategy and communication globally. Primary responsibilities include:
Strategy & Communication:
- Responsible in the definition, maintenance, and tracking of the Pharma IT strategy in coordination with Pharma IT leadership team. Lead the development and execution of processes that ensure strategies, outcomes, and key performance indicators are reviewed, tracked, measured and updated.
- Support the execution of the Pharma IT Leadership team agenda, rituals and communications efforts.
- Form and maintains strategic relationships and partnership with relevant leaders, leadership teams, and stakeholders across Pharma IT & broader JJT.
- Provide leadership, mentorship, and guidance to others through matrix organizations.
- Organize and plan SLT meetings and events. Build agendas with input from the leadership team, organize presentation materials and coordinate presenters.
- Support enterprise communication strategies.
- Managing internal communications (memos, newsletters etc.).
- Drafting and lead the publishing content for internal web portal as needed.
- Mature communications of IT accomplishments highlighting business value.
- Support SLT Operations activities for Pharma Business Technology team.
- Lead Service Asset and Configuration role for Janssen Technology. Partner with Product Line Owners to ensure completeness and accuracy of all in-scope configuration items in the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) following Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) processes.
- Communicate relevant enterprise information to Technical Application Owners (TAOs)
- Develop understanding of application portfolio and be able to report out on overall inventory of application and underlying infrastructure. Be able to tie back to investment portfolio for evaluating technology lifecycle management investment needs.
- Ownership and understanding of application landscape and corresponding technologies within SubGOC.
- Aide in driving Technology Lifecycle management process/efforts in the region.
- Provide leadership to understand and drive the data quality and metrics reporting for pharma IT portfolio.
- Lead a small team and ensure portfolio information is reported complete, accurate and timely manner.
- Drive vision and serve as product owner for the portfolio information portal. Lead enhancement and development of future reporting needs of the portfolio across all asset classes (investments, applications, infrastructure, resources, financials). Ensure proper cross-training exists to cover for standard operations reporting timeframes. Ensure support model is appropriately in place for key technology components.
The ideal candidate should possess a minimum if a bachelor’s degree and 8 years dynamic IT work experience and 3 yrs communication experience with senior leaders (Director or above) preferred. Ability to think strategically and work independently is required. Ability to understand the global and regional strategic goals and priorities and how the portfolio supports them. Strong knowledge of program and project management processes and financial processes are required. Must be highly analytical with a focus on business results. Strong collaboration skills are required. Must be a results-driven with ability to effectively execute a variety of activities concurrently across local and global organizations. Strong presentation, facilitation and communication skills and the ability to influence without authority are required. Ability to translate data into information for executive audiences. Proficient in use of standard office automation tools, such as MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint. Ability to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
Phenomenal communication and copywriting skills make a strong communications specialist. Experience in communications and project management are important qualities for this job. Your enthusiasm and positive attitude will help you gain the trust of colleagues and external parties alike.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey--
North America-United States-Pennsylvania
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)