Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Integrated Analytics - Oncology
Requisition ID: 2611180202
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is recruiting for a Manager, Integrated Analytics - Oncology based in Horsham, PA.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management. Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Manager, Integrated Analytics - Oncology is responsible for generating, integrating and translating insights and analytics into growth opportunities that shape decisions and drive organizational action for Oncology Brand within the Janssen North America Oncology Business. This position will partner closely with brand teams, cross functional partners, and with our co-promotional/developmental partner to serve as an internal consultant to the Sales & Marketing team. This position plays a key role in advising and counseling business partners in the development and evaluation of new and existing business strategies and tactics and as a result, shares accountability for business results.
The Manager, Integrated Analytics - Oncology will:
- Participate in the development and implementation of Oncology Brand analytics & reporting plans while proactively identifying new data sources that will enhance decision making
- Implement analytic & reporting approaches
- Identify appropriate supplier partners, foster strong partnerships in the context of resource, timing and overall project goals
- Ensure seamless integration of analytics from national and subnational levels across key customer segments and data sources (prescription, patient, call activity and managed care)
- Identify and develop key metrics to measure and monitor performance through dashboards.
- Work closely with IQVIA (formerly IMS) and our co-promotion/development partner to assure the accuracy of weekly and monthly data will be critical for success in this role.
- Integrate analytical insights with payer analytics, forecasting, primary research & intelligence insights developed by peers across the Commercial Insights & Strategy team for relevant Therapeutic Area (TA) (e.g., Brand or Franchise)
- Provide input to strategic and business plans, sales & brand strategies and new product launch plans / life cycle management for relevant Therapeutic Area (TA) (Brand or Franchise)
- Focus on key business questions and frame business problems into analytic plans
- Integrate all information (custom, syndicated, forecasted and modeled) into strategies and organizational actions that drive tangible growth in revenue or profit.
- Stay abreast of emerging healthcare & pharmaceutical industry trends and assess their potential impact on our franchise business strategies; act with speed, agility and accountability
- Cultivate meaningful internal and external partnerships, adding value and insights for the organization
- Be insight driven to uncover important unmet needs.
- Take personal accountability for making Credo-based decisions and fostering a Credo-based culture.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant business experience in business analytics, market research, marketing, intelligence, sales, strategic planning, and/or management consulting is required.
- 1+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience is required.
- Oncology or Immunology experience is preferred.
- Experience in business analytics or another analytics function is required.
- Experience or knowledge of pharmaceutical secondary data sources and specialty markets strongly preferred.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to integrate and leverage insights and analytics that drive key decisions required.
- Demonstrated business/market experience to influence franchise/brand level decisions and strategies are required.
- General management mindset, business acumen, strategic thinking skills are required.
- Experience in developing comprehensive and impactful recommendations and solutions that drive key decisions are required.
- Demonstrated ability to direct external resources in the prioritization and completion of deliverables is preferred.
- Proficient with all Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) required.
- Ability to demonstrate the leadership courage to set boundaries and ensure time is spent on the most critical/ high value projects is required
This position is based in Horsham, PA and will require up to 5% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc (6062)