Johnson & Johnson Careers
Program Manager, Robotics R&D
Requisition ID: 2602190423
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Program Manager, Robotics R&D to be located in Boston, MA or Raynham, MA. Please note, we also have a temporary satellite office in Mansfield, MA where candidates may also be based.
DePuy Synthes, part of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, provides one of the most comprehensive orthopedics portfolios in the world. DePuy Synthes solutions, in specialties including joint reconstruction, trauma, craniomaxillofacial, spinal surgery and sports medicine, are designed to advance patient care while delivering clinical and economic value to health care systems worldwide. For more information, visit www.depuysynthes.com.
The Program Manager, Robotics leads the project management organization (PMO) for project activities related to new product development. These activities include but are not limited to: new product development and line extensions, planning and manufacturing, deployment and inventory retrieval and documentation processes regarding product and portfolio strategy and management.
The Program Manager, Robotics will lead the project management team responsible for overall execution of product development activities, including establishing key performance indicators, performance metrics and risk mitigation activities.
- Develop project plans (including budget) and coordinate with project and extended team members, assuring alignment on the strategy and appropriate resourcing required of project execution.
- Develop program metrics to align with supporting stakeholder bodies within Franchise, Sector and other Transformation bodies. Metrics will ensure transparency and accountability of supporting efforts.
- Manage program risk through comprehensive mitigation assessment and planning techniques.
- Drive effective communication across the functions of R&D, Quality, Regulatory, Operations and Marketing to ensure successful collaboration and execution.
- Schedule and lead regular project team meetings and also determine the objectives and measures upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
- Contribute to the decision making in key areas of portfolio lifecycle management, including financial, project planning, and human resources.
- Ensure project execution is compliant with franchise training and the Quality System requirements, enabling training and certifications as necessary to release products in various global markets.
- Support development of enterprise policies and procedures that govern future portfolio development and lifecycle management principles.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required. A degree in Engineering, Business, or Finance preferred.
- Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in highly regulated area is required.
- Experience managing financial and budgetary aspects of programs, including business case and portfolio management required.
- Experience with full project life cycle management is required.
- Program management experience is required.
- Medical devices and/or orthopedic experience is preferred.
- Experience with Project Management methodologies (e.g., PMX) is required.
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Experience in new product development, manufacturing and/or supply chain function is preferred.
- Consistently high level of professional communication required.
- This position is located in Boston, MA; or Raynham, MA. Please note, we also have a temporary satellite office in Mansfield, MA where candidates may also be based.
- This position may require up to 30% travel including international.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-Massachusetts, United States-Massachusetts-Raynham
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)
R&D Engineering (R&D)