Johnson & Johnson Careers
ASSOCIATE REGIONAL MSO
Requisition ID: 2597190819
Janssen Research & Development, LLC, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Regional Medical Safety Officer located in Skillman, NJ.
The Associate Regional Medical Safety Officer is a safety expert who provides safety oversight, in their allocated region, for the Consumer portfolio of products throughout the life cycle of the products, including new product development.
The Associate RMSO works closely with and partners with the RMSO to proactively collaborate with regional colleagues in R&D, Regulatory and Quality. The Associate RMSO works closely alongside IPV country team leads in their region. The RMSO is a key contributor to regional safety deliverables and evaluations.
The Associate RMSO will provide backup to the RMSO and can represent the RMSO at meetings and for safety deliverables.
This is a manager-level role
The Associate Regional Medical Safety Officer will:
- Safety evaluations and clinical insights contributing to the completion of the regional safety deliverables for the JJCI portfolio
- Identification, communication and management of potential and known safety risks
- Cross-functional collaboration within and outside OCMS
- Ability to influence and work effectively with business partners and colleagues.
- A vocal and visible champion of safety insights as a key input into product development and post market safety surveillance strategy
- Work alongside RMSO to partner and align with regional cross functional business partners
- Generate relevant safety assessments and reviews for their allocated region, for the Consumer portfolio of products, throughout the life cycle of the products, including new product development
- Healthcare professional (e.g., MD, Pharm D, RN) with at least 3 years clinical experience required with a minimum of 2 years industry experience in medical safety is preferred.
- A Physician (MD or equivalent), is preferred
- Ability to analyze, interpret and present complex data in a concise and understandable scientific manner, both orally and in written report format, is essential
- Attention to detail; Diligence in record-keeping and records organization; Ability to manage high workload and critical issues; Computer-literate and proficient in MS Office applications
- Team player; Displays initiative; Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills; Results-oriented and able to independently create and deliver; Ability to thrive in a global, cross-functional environment
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)
Drug & Product Safety Science