Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
SENIOR ANALYST, COMMERCIAL REPORTING & ANALYTICS
Requisition ID: 2597180312
Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies is currently recruiting for a Senior Analyst Commercial Reporting and Analytics to be based in Irvine, California.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices contains key surgical platforms such as Wound Closure, Orthopedics, Open and Minimally Invasive Stapling, Energy, Biosurgery, Aesthetics, ENT, and Cardiovascular surgical products. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands. Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is currently $20 billion in World Wide sales. The business is expected to experience solid growth over the next 5 to 7 years.
The Senior Analyst, Commercial Reporting & Analytics is responsible for supporting the design and implementation of business planning tools, analysis and reporting that provides the strategic framework for sales execution and business reporting, as well as, sales force effectiveness and productivity. This position is responsible for accurate and timely delivery of analytics reports to the commercial organization by establishing and following efficient processes, identifying issues, and working with business partners to resolve. Responsible for developing meaningful, actionable analytics reports for all supported sales forces and the various roles within the sales forces. Communicate outcomes and methodically track investigations to uncover broader trends. Ensure that all reports are built, validated and posted as per the SLAs. Collaborate with the U.S. Commercial Operations Center of Excellence (CoE) to understand, address and present solutions to issues.
• May supervise one or more analysts and/or contracted employees
• May manage strategic projects which may include the harmonization of business reporting and processes across the franchise
• Partner with Commercial Leadership to build and deliver monthly key sales metrics that provide objective insights to the Field Sales Force to efficiently execute action plans
o Select and define metrics linked to the sales strategy and performance targets
o Proactively identify opportunities for sales performance improvements which includes on-going updates to management on key strategies
• Partner with Commercial Leadership to prepare and present business reviews at Commercial Leadership and Key Business Review Meetings
• Execute ad hoc analytics that support key initiatives and projects; provide analysis and recommendations around project feasibility to Management
• Develop and continuously improve sales reports that expedite the execution of key sales activities that result in improving sales productivity, in coordination with IT, Sales, and Marketing
• Partner with cross-functional teams (Finance, Marketing, Sales) to provide insights that support the development of forecast recommendations for business planning and financial updates
• Partner with IT to ensure all analytics systems are updated to support the needs of the business
• Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next Management level.
• Support ongoing development and implementation of Commercial deployment strategies
• Responsible for ensuring personal and company compliance with all federal, state, local and company regulations, policies, and procedures
• Performs other duties assigned as needed
• BS or BA is required, preferably in business, marketing, statistics, mathematics, or related field. MBA or MS is preferred
• A minimum of four (4) years of progressive work experience with a minimum of two (2) years in an analytics or related role is required
• Experience in medical device or healthcare field is preferred
• A proven track record of working in a matrix environment where a high degree of collaboration is needed is required
• Leadership, collaboration, communication and analytical skills are required
• Ability to lead cross-functional teams, sometimes requiring managing and leading without supervision is required
• Ability to work on multiple projects with conflicting deadlines is required
• With supervision, ability to understand, translate and integrate multiple data sources into actionable insights to drive decision-making is required
• Working with large data-mining exercises comfortably is preferred
• Demonstrated success in creative problem solving and team partnership is required
• Excellent verbal and written presentation skills are required
• Previous experience utilizing VBA/Macro and SQL/Access is preferred
• Strong project management skills are preferred
• Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and data management skills are required
• Ability to demonstrate knowledge of analytical tools (e.g. Tableau, Minitab, SPSS, SAS or Qlik Sense) is preferred
• This position is located in Irvine, CA and may require up to 5% domestic travel
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)