Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manual Machinist (1st Shift)
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Requisition ID: 2596171013
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Manual Machinist to be in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Set up and operation of diverse types of equipment used to manufacture various types of medical instruments within established manufacturing processes, GMP's, and quality requirements.
- Set up and Operate machines to produce parts in accordance with the production plan provided by the Manufacturing Supervisor.
- Equipment used will be Manual (Hardage) Lathes, Vertical (Bridge Port) Mills and (Standard Surface) Grinders.
- Perform First Article Inspection and in process quality checks of all machined parts.
- Provides input to lead/supervisor to resolve quality problems and improve operations.
- Stays on task to help meet or exceed the team’s production goals and requirements.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required
- Previous machine shop experience, minimum 1 year with manual and or CNC equipment is required
- Experience with Lathes, Mills, and Grinders is preferred
- Must occasionally be able to lift and/or move up to 65 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position, include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus is required.
- Mechanical abilities include eye-hand coordination, and sufficient hand strength to assemble products is required
- Good math skills and working knowledge of metrics is required
- Familiarity with GD&T practices is preferred
- CNC programming is preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals is requred
- Ability to perform detail documentation is required
- Must be able to work 1st shift (6:30 am - 3:00 pm)
United States-Florida-Palm Beach Gardens
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)