Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, Global E2E Supply Chain
Princeton, New Jersey
Requisition ID: 2594181001
Johnson & Johnson Group of Consumer Companies is recruiting a Director, Global E2E Supply Chain for NeoStrata be located in Princeton, NJ.
NeoStrata Company, Inc., a global leader in Specialty Beauty with professionally-endorsed brands including NeoStrata®, Exuviance® and CoverBlend® develops and markets innovative antiaging skincare products incorporating the Company’s propriety ingredient technologies including patented bionic acids, Aminofil®, and N-acetyl glucosamine.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
This position requires a strong understanding of end to end supply chain operations which includes supply and demand planning, global forecast management, external manufacturing network management, order fulfillment activities through the distribution networks, and sales and operations planning. The Director shall be responsible for all attributes and key activities as they relate to the manufacturing and distribution of all Specialty Beauty brands for NeoStrata Company Inc. through the existing external manufacturing and distribution network. This role is a critical internal interface between R&D with respect to new product launch activities and the global sales and marketing team who are responsible for the customer interface and related forecast management. The Director will be responsible for managing the translation of the forecast into a sustainable demand plan and ultimately a supply plan which is then managed through a global external manufacturing network.
The Director, Global E2E Supply Chain will:
• Daily liaison with Commercial Operations, Research & Development (R&D), Finance, Clinical and Operations to efficiently and effectively manage various internal and external production of products
• Works closely with the Project Management Office (PMO) to ensure all aspects of new product launch activities including timelines, pricing, annual volume confirmation, etc. are executed flawlessly
• Participates in key project meetings to support existing and new business opportunities which include new product launches, system upgrades that support the business operations, strategic external manufacturing planning meetings, etc.
• Aligns with and embeds Johnson & Johnson best practice supply chain programs and initiatives to the Specialty Beauty/DermoCosmetic sector while maintaining the agility, compliance, and expertise of the NeoStrata operating model.
• Establishes supply chain activities best practices and educate the entire organization on a going basis which include service level metrics from the external manufacturing network to our end customer, inventory turnover, forecast accuracy, etc.
• Manages and works closely with NeoStrata 3PL provider to order management accuracy and fulfilment to the global customer base
• Coordinates department meetings and manages project team meetings ensuring communication and organization
• Chairs the monthly executive SI&OP meeting as well as all consensus demand planning meetings
• Interfaces with senior management team on various core activities.
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required. An advanced (MBA) degree is preferred.
• A minimum of 12 years of professional business experience is required
• Experience in project management and E2E Supply Chain experience with increasing global project responsibility is preferred.
• Direct people management experience is required.
• Knowledge of FDA and global regulations including Code of Federal Regulation (CFR) is preferred.
• Experience in Regulatory/Quality experience in the cosmetic/OTC industry is preferred.
• Experience working in a Consumer Product Goods (CPG) environment is preferred.
• Experience with Six Sigma/Process Excellence Tools, Training, and/or Certification is preferred.
• S&OP experience is preferred.
• Prior Knowledge of the product development and commercialization processes is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to interact, motivate and lead individuals at all levels within a matrix environment is preferred.
• Ability to utilize influencing skills and to forge collaboration across all levels of the enterprise & externally is preferred.
• Demonstrated analytical skills, with a process and data driven orientation is preferred.
• Ability to communicate clearly, making the complex clear and compelling to all levels of the organization in both written & oral forms is required.
• This position is located in Princeton, NJ and may require up to 20% domestic travel
United States-New Jersey-Princeton
NeoStrata Company, Inc (6231)