Johnson & Johnson Careers
Communication & Marketing Coop (MBA)
Requisition ID: 2592180921
Johnson & Johnson has over $70 billion in sales and is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices markets. There are more than 265 operating companies in Johnson & Johnson, and we employ approximately 126,500 employees in over 60 countries around the world, selling products in more than 175 countries.
As part of the Early Talent Strategy, the Co-op Program is focused on providing college students with practical business or operations experience. It allows them to develop leadership skills, broaden their understanding of the concepts learned in school and "get a taste of the real world" before they are fully committed to it. In this program participants will be better able to apply concepts learned in the classroom and will be able to ask poignant questions to further their goals and education.
We are currently looking for MBA students within the following majors:
Starting January 2019, we will have Co-op opportunities in Janssen Ortho, LLC (Guaynabo).
As the Communications & Marketing Co-op (MBA student) you will:
Provide a variety of communications services and strategies to the Johnson & Johnson Puerto Rico campus.
- Support business communication and marketing initiatives and projects.
- Prepare art work for use in presentations and other communications.
- Production of multimedia presentations per request.
- Document and retain archives, including photos, logistics, original communications, layouts, designs, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To be eligible, students must:
- Be an MBA student enrolled in an accredited college/institution and be in good academic standing. Majors in Communications, Advertising or Marketing are required.
- A minimum of a 2.50 GPA is required. GPA of 3.0 or better is preferred.
- Previous experience in communications, advertising or marketing is highly preferred (coop or internship experience will be considered).
- Computer proficiency required (MS Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Be a Team player, demonstrate initiative, has outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be Bilingual (English & Spanish)
- Be able to work full-time during twelve-month programs.
- Be permanently authorized to work in Puerto Rico and the United States.
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
United States-Puerto Rico-Guaynabo
Janssen Ortho LLC (2162)