Johnson & Johnson Careers
Director, Marketing – NeuWave
Requisition ID: 2588180921
Ethicon US LLC, a member of Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is currently recruiting for a Director, Marketing – NeuWave Platform, to be located in Somerville, NJ or Cincinnati, OH. Travel up to 30% is required.
Ethicon US LLC, a Johnson & Johnson company, commercializes a broad range of innovative surgical products, solutions and technologies used to treat some of today’s most prevalent medical issues, such as: colorectal and thoracic conditions, women’s health conditions, hernias, cancer and obesity. Learn more at http://www.ethicon.com/, or follow us on Twitter @Ethicon.
The Director, Marketing - NeuWave will be a catalyst for growth and a strategic leader who develops, leads and ensures execution of business plans for the NeuWave portfolio. He/she will be responsible for driving growth of our existing NeuWave percutaneous ablation platform and leading the launch of our novel NeuWave flexible ablation platform. This individual will lead a team of Marketing Managers and will be responsible for the development of annual brand and product marketing plans to meet current and future needs with limited senior leader oversight.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Drive the development and delivery of platform strategic and tactical plans, in collaboration with functional partners, sales leadership, global strategic marketing, and disease state experts.
- Fuel the growth of the NeuWave percutaneous platform through generation of deep customer insights, segmentation, and targeted execution against Interventional Radiology and surgery.
- Lead the development of a highly integrated launch plan for the NeuWave flexible ablation platform; extending NeuWave impact across a new procedure and myriad customer targets (Interventional Radiology, Interventional Pulmonology, Thoracic Surgeons).
- Provide decisive leadership in all areas of the marketing mix related to customer insight, new product/ procedure launch, market segmentation, key opinion leader engagement, competitive dynamics, and commercialization strategies.
- Develop integrated tactical plan across the NeuWave business and monitor promotional effectiveness.
- Own demand forecasting and financials.
- Manage key agency relationships, including involvement in selection process, building relationships with agency management and agency evaluation processes.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree is required. MBA preferred.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant business experience is required.
- A minimum of 5 years Marketing experience is required.
- Marketing leadership at the Director level is preferred.
- Demonstrated success with medical device launches is strongly preferred.
- Capital experience is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years direct people management, supervisory and/or project management experience in a cross functional environment is required.
- Experience developing brand strategy required.
- Experience developing brand positioning preferred.
- Strong communication, collaboration, project management and organizational influence skills is required.
- Experience managing multiple agency relationships is required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with emphasis on leadership, relationship development and influence management is required.
- Demonstrated success in driving brand strategy, customer insights & analytics, marketing planning & execution, business & financial acumen, launch excellence, and marketing communication are required.
This position will be located in either Somerville, NJ or Cincinnati, OH and requires up to 30% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Somerville
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)