Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 2587180608
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Senior Designer located in Warsaw, IN.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
- Leads by example in performance of all job duties in full accordance with company policies.
- Coordinates design activities concurrently to develop CAD models and drawings from engineering inputs for implants and instruments.
- Effectively communicates critical design information and procedures.
- Uses CAD models to generate electronic images for presentation purposes and to submit requests for stereolithography and working prototypes.
- Conceptualizes, researches, rationalizes, and presents alternate design proposals.
- Participates in brainstorming sessions.
- Participates as a project core team member.
- Provides technical expertise and support to team members.
- Provides input to company design standards.
- Coordinates translation and transfer of CAD data to external suppliers.
- Completes complex and cross functional technical projects as assigned by supervisor.
- With limited guidance:
- Creates engineering change requests.
- Creates and approves design verification documents.
- Perform peer checking of drawings and models.
- May lead projects with expanded scope and complexity.
- May lead multifunctional technical projects.
- May present technical knowledge within technical forums.
- Collaborates with engineers, other company departments and sites, as well as external prototype, design, and manufacturing services.
- A minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent certificate
- A minimum of 4 years experience applying drafting, modeling, and design skills
- Utilizing interpersonal skills, ability to effectively communicate design information and technical knowledge.
- Ability to develop detailed drawings and robust CAD models using advanced skills.
- Ability to interpret GD&T.
- General manufacturing knowledge.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
DePuySynthes Products Inc (6149)