Johnson & Johnson Careers
Marketing Manager, Global Strategic Marketing, Shoulder – Sports Medicine
Requisition ID: 2580180921
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is searching for a Marketing Manager, Global Strategic Marketing, Shoulder – Sports Medicine. This position will be based in Raynham, MA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Mitek Sports Medicine offers innovative devices in sports medicine for the treatment of soft tissue injuries.
The Marketing Manager, Global Strategic Marketing, Shoulder will have global responsibility for shoulder pipeline strategy and portfolio development for Soft Tissue Repair of Sports Medicine.
This role will report to Director of Soft Tissue Repair, and have the following responsibilities:
- Develop insights thru VOCs, identify key unmet needs, and generate pipeline strategies for shoulder soft tissue repair procedures.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (R&D, Operations, Regulatory, Clinical, HEMA, Regions, etc.) to drive portfolio development internally
- Evaluate external technologies and partners and provide recommendation for L&A or partnering opportunities
- Work closely with regional partners to formulate global launch strategy, orchestrate the roll out process, and to provide global support to key regional launches.
- Drive overall shoulder portfolio growth by working with surgeons and driving procedural solutions.
- A Bachelor's Degree required.
- An MBA or advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum six (6) years of relevant Sales/Marketing/Product Management/Product Development experience is required. Prior experience in Sports Medicine preferred.
- Experience in Product Management and Product Launch experience is preferred.
- Business acumen and strong analytical skills are required.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with cross functional and regional teams
- Strong communication skills and presentation ability.
- Participating effectively as a team player with high quality standards
- Up to 30% travel, domestic and international may be required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)