Johnson & Johnson Careers
Training Analyst 2, Quality Systems
Requisition ID: 2579180921
Johnson & Johnson Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for a Training Analyst 2, Quality Systems to be located in Milpitas, CA.
Johnson & Johnson Vision (JJV), is a worldwide company with operations in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Since we introduced soft disposable contact lenses in 1988, and through the acquisition of Abbott Medical Optics in 2017, no other manufacturer has matched the aggressive expansion of our wide-ranging Surgical Vision (Cataracts and Lasik portfolio) and Vision Care (ACUVUE and Consumer Eye Health solutions) family of products. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding the J&J Vision brands brand, and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in total eye healthcare solutions.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
As the Analyst 2 you will primarily work independently to meet the training needs for Company Wide training in ComplianceWire and Summit systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Functioning as a ComplianceWire Administrator.
- Handling the day to day functions such as, moving new users on the hierarchy, verifying training updates from ComplianceWire, adding new department specific training and any other additional training needed outside of the ComplianceWire system.
- Assigning training to report users in ComplianceWire.
- Interacting with management personnel throughout the company.
- Coordinates and manages training projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Flexible work hours will be needed for training and business need.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent is required.
- 2 years of business experience is required.
- Systems and database management experience is required.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project Manager, Windows 97.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills as well as flexibility and adaptation to change.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Project management experience.
- Ability to work in a self-directed work environment.
- ComplianceWire experience is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AMO Manufacturing USA, LLC (6240)