Johnson & Johnson Careers
Maintenance - Electrician Millwright Trades Person - Day Shift
Requisition ID: 2577180529
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Under general supervision, your primary focus is to Maintain all Manufacturing Equipment, perform reparis and daily support of all processes. You will lead indepth troubleshooting with technicians and operators. Through your participation in improvement and maintenance projects you will liaison with Engineering and other support groups. Assist in the technical training of all manufacturing personnel. All duties are performed in compliance with Company safety and hygiene requirements, standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
• Understands and adheres to company policies, GMP’s, SOP’s, Change Controls, Incident Data base, equipment maintenance forms, Maximo CMMS drawing control and PLC control
• Operates in, and assure team members and contractors operate in, compliance with all company safety policies and practices including all protective equipment
• Responsible for ensuring that equipment is maintained for safe operation
• Verifies that guarding is in place, interlocks are in working condition always and applies lock out procedures to equipment during repair
• Works independently under the guidance of the Maintenance Planner or Reliability Engineer
• Works with operations to ensure equipment is functioning correctly
• Assist Technical Operators and technicians with the identifying and correcting all Mechanical, Electrical, Pneumatic and Hydraulic problems with production equipment
• Support instructing, guiding, training and directing the activities of new and existing technicians within the team. This includes assigning tasks and the monitoring of individual task performance.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Material handling including the use of a pump truck, walker/stacker or fork truck
• Assists engineering:
• During the planning and implementation of projects
• Trouble shooting and problem analysis of various packaging and manufacturing processes, when required
• Proficient knowledge of setup and operation of production equipment
• Completes preventative maintenance tasks per PM schedule
• Participates in line trials and validation activities
• Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of machine shops
• Provides technical and troubleshooting support to Technical Operators
• CMMS utilization for all Maintenance tasks
• Ensures PM/calibration programs and sourcing of supplies are completed in a timely manner
• Use of electrical and mechanical drawings in diagnosing equipment problems and for ordering replacement parts
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Dual ticketed: Industrial Millwright and Electrician Journeyman’s certificate
• Experience in GMP environment, SAP or Maximo PM systems is an asset
• Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and pharmaceutical R&D
• Strong aptitude for problem solving and mechanics
• Computer skills (ability to learn and use many different software packages)
BE VITAL in your career; Be seen for the talent you bring to your work. Explore opportunities within the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)