Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 2573180202
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (HCS) is currently recruiting for an Inventory Specialist, located in Memphis, TN.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions. The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major Johnson & Johnson franchises.
Johnson & Johnson Customer & Logistics Services (CLS) is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. CLS strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation. In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility. The CLS team reports to Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Thriving with a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
As the Inventory Specialist, you report directly to the Operation Supervisor and works closely with assigned Business Analyst. You will interface on a regular basis with all Distribution personnel regarding inventory transactions, redeployment of kits / parts, cycle counts, daily audits, and reports.
• Perform daily file maintenance and reporting. Inventory and Warehouse modules.
• Assist with projects, CRP’s and new software implementation as required.
• You are responsible and accountable to ensure timely and accurate Advanced Warehouse setups, maintenance, and troubleshooting for new and existing products.
• Update, maintain, and follow SOP’s, Work Instructions, and Training Guides.
• Accountable to perform daily, weekly, and monthly audits via audit reports to ensure that Warehouse file maintenance is accurate.
• Cross-train and provide backup resources as required.
• Rudimentary maintenance, monitoring, and reporting on JD Edwards’s 7.3 and support software or hardware such as DSI, Varsity Shipper, Symbol Technologies RF equipment and others to be determined.
• You provide effective communication of warehouse file maintenance issue/problems/concerns and MIS enhancements needed to improve productivity and efficiency in performing all file maintenance functions.
• Perform cycle counts on all products that have been reassigned to new locations. Support areas/departments as required.
• Support Order Processing with order flow by rearranging product in picking locations to keep the faster moving product in the most efficient locations.
• Continue to support Express Care when needed.
• Support and give input towards special projects as required by the Supervisor or Distribution Manager
• Continue to evaluate and support the area with space saving thoughts and methods; implement solutions.
• Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree preferred
• Minimum two (2) years’ relevant experience required, preferably within Medical Device and/or Pharmaceutical industry
• Working experience in inventory, distribution, or logistics required
• Demonstrated partnering with 3PLs (Third Party Logistics) is helpful
• Experience in records review, remediation, or compilation for matching against order tracking and verification required
• Ability to autonomously investigate and analyze discrepant information, and reach a correct answer/solution
• Demonstrated experience to sort, index, categorize, order, manipulate, and organize information required
• Ability to work on multiple projects with accelerated timelines is required
• Experience and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required
• Working knowledge of DSI Bar Code Scanning system, including basic knowledge of hardware involved preferred
• JD Edward’s knowledge and understanding of the system preferred
• GDA/GMP & SOP’s, Work Instruction, and Training Guide knowledge preferred
• Understanding of statistical analysis and/or Time Studies is helpful
• Requires ability to flexibly work 8:00am-5:00pm, with additional coverage during the week and weekends as needed
• Position requires working in Memphis, TN
Johnson & Johnson HCS Inc. (6077)