Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Business Unit Director, Hip Digital Initiatives
Warsaw, Indiana; Boston, Massachusetts; West Chester, Pennsylvania; Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Requisition ID: 2572190816
DePuy Synthes, a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Business Unit Director, Hip Digital Initiatives to be located in Warsaw IN, West Chester PA, Boston MA Area, or Palm Beach Gardens FL. This position is contingent upon the successful close of JointPoint
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
The Senior Business Unit Director, Hip Digital Initiatives will serve as the general manager for all hip digital tools including the recently acquired JointPoint technology for pre-operative templating and intra-operative navigation. This critical role will be accountable for the overall Digital Segment in Hips including WW commercialization, strategic pipeline/ R&D, product management, and full integration of JointPoint and future digital assets into the Hip business.
The role will report to Vice President and Global Franchise Leader for Hips and will be a key part of the Global Hip Leadership team.
The Senior Business Unit Director will:
• Lead worldwide commercialization efforts in coordination with regional and global partners, including go-to-market execution, professional/commercial education, pricing/promotion, and compensation planning.
• Collaborate closely with the Integration Leader to ensure full integration of JointPoint and future digital assets into the JNJ business, including development, operations, clinical, regulatory, and HEMA.
• Develop the pipeline plan for JointPoint and Hip Digital overall, and have oversight to ongoing product development milestones and delivery.
• Develop and evidence and education strategy to support the value proposition of Hip Digital tools with an emphasis on Real World Evidence.
• Lead and develop a high performing team with dotted line accountability from resources in sales, regional marketing, and development. Also serve as the key relationship manager with the KOL champions and critical contract resources.
• Achieve growth objectives through the above activities, and handle reporting, KPI measurement, and overall communication on Hip Digital’s impact on the business.
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree is required; An MBA is preferred.
• A minimum ten (10) years of relevant Sales or Marketing experience is required. Prior experience in Orthopedics required. Prior experience in software, orthopedic navigation, or digital solutions preferred.
• Proven track record of recognizing, driving, and successfully implementing new innovation and technology is required.
• Experience in Product Management and successful Product Launch experience is required.
• Business Development, L&A and/or integration experience is required.
• Experience in capital sales and hospital contracting within the last 5 years is preferred.
• Global Experience is preferred.
• People management experience is required.
• Strong experience and working knowledge of financial / profitability metrics is required.
• Strong ability to communicate and negotiate effectively is required.
• The ability to prioritize and to successfully manage multiple projects/priorities is required.
• Business and financial acumen along with strong analytical skills are required.
• Up to 50% travel, domestic and international may be required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
North America-United States-Massachusetts-Boston, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester, North America-United States-Florida-Palm Beach Gardens
Medical Device Business Services, Inc (6029)