Johnson & Johnson Careers
Regional Sales Manager – Western Region - LINX, a division of Ethicon US, LLC
Requisition ID: 2569180921
LINX Medical, a division of Ethicon US, LLC, is seeking a Regional Sales Manager (West). The West Region will encompass WA, OR, CA, ID, NV, WY, NM, AZ, CO, and MT.
LINX ® Reflux Management System is a cutting-edge technology to treat GERD. LINX specializes in developing and marketing medical devices designed to treat lower esophageal sphincter disorders utilizing its technology platform, Magnetic Sphincter Augmentation (MSA). If you want to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced, challenging and highly collaborative environment focused on delivering market-leading innovations worldwide, we invite you to learn more about the LINX Team and our Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. Be part of a growing organization that is focused on providing exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge, skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and development. Our commitment to developing our leaders is unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation make us one of the best places to work within one of the most admired corporations in the world.
- The Regional Sales Manager role is a sales leadership role that will require clinical, business acumen and people development capabilities.
- Build and manage regional sales teams; lead sales representatives to implement and execute sales demand strategies.
- Develop and maintain a forward-looking regional sales strategy that aligns with overall sales strategy.
- Responsible for LINX revenue growth within assigned regional territory, through mobilization of divisional resources to anticipate and respond to customer needs, problems, and opportunities at the facility level.
- Assure critical enablers are utilized effectively (i.e. people, process, programs, tools, and technology to meet customer needs).
- Build and manage effectively KOL / faculty relationships within the region ensuring connectivity to the LINX organization, leadership & direction of the organization
- Responsible for to identifying and fostering relationships with key regional health system stakeholders and decision makers across their top facilities.
- Strong collaboration with cross functional partners, including; HEMA, Marketing, Service Line, and Professional Education to support market development and customer engagement.
- Execution of the selling process in a concise, compliant, professional, ethical, and persuasive manner; leading the customer to action.
- Ability to execute pricing integrity, contract negotiation, IDN agreements & handle contract compliance based upon financial analysis, arrive at the best recommendation/decision for the customer and company
- Conduct business and set the tone for the team or for others in accordance with the Business Conduct Policy, HCC, and other J&J policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ Years relevant business and/or leadership experience
- 5+ years in sales, marketing, professional education, sales learning/ development, or commercial functional experience is
- Two years of capital equipment experience
- Two years of Sales Management experience coaching or mentoring
- Candidates with documented sales awards and achievements are preferred
- Strong proven medical device sales track record with documented growth and achievements
- Demonstrated success in previous sales role; indicating a high level of sales performance, influence and selling skills
- Market development or product launch experience
- Strong business acumen, including C-Suite Customer experience, and management of 4 or more stakeholders
- Ability to travel up to 50% – 60%
North America-United States-Idaho, North America-United States-Montana, North America-United States-New Mexico, North America-United States-Nevada, North America-United States-Oregon, North America-United States-Utah, North America-United States-Wyoming, North America-United States-Arizona, North America-United States-California, North America-United States-Colorado
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)