Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Director, Cinical Project Scientist, Cardiovascular
Raritan, New Jersey
Clinical Research non-MD
Requisition ID: 2565171012
Janssen Research and Development, L.L.C., a member of Johnson and Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Director, Clinical Project Scientist, Cardiovascular to be located in Raritan, NJ.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Research & Development, LLC discovers and develops innovative medical solutions to address important unmet medical needs in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Please visit http://www.JanssenRnD.com for more information.
We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
The Clinical Project Scientist, Cardiovascular position will be filled by a high performing individual who demonstrates a strong scientific and technical background
and a track record for accomplishment in a team setting.
Responsibilities for the Clinical Project Scientist include:
- Supporting/driving study design, development of essential documents such as protocols and protocol amendments, case report forms and informed consent and overall execution of clinical studies
- Maintains expertise and understanding of documentation needed for data collection and analysis, regulatory requirements, policies and process
- May act as a liaison between company and clinical investigators and may thus be required to develop credible relationships with opinion leaders, medical directors, and key stakeholders
- In concert with medical personnel, this person will be responsible for data review and medical monitoring/reporting activities and will evaluate adverse events (pre and post-marketing) for relationship to treatment, and may support interpretation, reporting of results and preparation for worldwide health authority submissions
- May present research results at internal/external meetings and investigator meetings.
- May be responsible for reviews of medical literature and related new technologies
Qualifications for the Associate Director, Clinical Project Scientist, CV include:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- An advanced degree (e.g., MS, RN, PhD or PharmD) is preferred
- A minimum of 6 years of clinical research and development experience within the pharmaceutical industry is required
- Experience in cardiovascular product development is desirable
- Experience with cross company alliances is an asset
- Significant experience in supervising and managing clinical research programs is required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Must demonstrate ability to operate in a matrix environment
- Must have the ability to travel annually 5-10%
United States-New Jersey-Raritan
Janssen Research & Development, LLC. (6084)
Clinical Research non-MD